Sawmill?

potatohead

I've used Ivy and Sawmill, and after about an hour, the sawmill is better, although you need to be paying full attention. Even still, it was maybe 3-4k more exp than ivy, and I wasn't really paying attention to ivy.

I've used Ivy and Sawmill, and after about an hour, the sawmill is better, although you need to be paying full attention. Even still, it was maybe 3-4k more exp than ivy, and I wasn't really paying attention to ivy.

I've heard that sawmill is significantly better. Does it get faster the higher level you get?

I'm so confused. :wall:

Yes, you get more experience for completing a task the higher level you are. However, the Sawmill is only a bit better than Ivy, and Ivy you don't have to click much. So I preferred Ivy when getting 99 Woodcutting. If you do try out Sawmill, use a Crystal saw, it will improve your experience per hour by up to ~20k xp/hour I believe.

And you can read about it more from the Tip.It site's small guide about it here Sawmill Guide.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Sawmill is a little better, and when using crystal saw, your exp will go up more. But you need to focus on the jobs.

Ivy is a less exp an hour, but AFKing. If you can't focus for an hour on doing just the jobs, you are better off at Ivy's and do something while cutting.

But if you want the 99, and you can focus, do the jobs at the sawmill.

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png