summoning

dragon246665

If you've done the quest Swan Song, use the one near Piscatoris.

If you have 57 summoning, use a spirit kyatt to tele near the trapdoor south of piscatoris, make your pouches, then use a Dueling Ring to tele to cw and bank.

Other methods include hot air balloons to taverly, taverly house portal teleports, or of course the classic...walking.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

The Spirit Kyatt method is about the best method. You can do about 2.3k pouches in an hour using this method, but a Kyatt pouch only last 49 minutes though so don't forget about that if you don't get the same amount.

Note: Thats if it takes you about 30 seconds to do 1 run of making pouches (Tele there, make pouches, bank at CW). A tip that i found very useful, set your familiar action to "Call Familiar" and when done banking use that to exit the bank. It not only closes the window but it allows you to find your creature if there is a few others making natures or training summoning as well.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Spirit Kyatt @ Piscatoris is best. If you cannot use a Kyatt, use your best BoB and run to and from Piscatoris bank to the obelisk. If you cannot use Piscatoris, you can use balloons to Taverly (personally how I got my first few levels), or Fairy Rings.