You have defeated X

w0odspriteV2

Wait, what?

Second time this has happened to me, someone teles and dies because of my poisoned dagger

or they tele to falador/varrock and get killed instantly.

Ofcourse I start anxiously tele'ing to every possible spot, but to no avail.

I'm an extremely lousy pker(current kill death ratio is something like 6/13) and those kills I do make out either pure luck or better stats.

Well, I'm not really sure if this is a rant about my loust pking skills or the fact that I don't know where my opponent died.

Gf~

2d0f03c.png

meh...the new wildy/bounty worlds have skewered the game in a direction that i personally hate. Instead of keeping 1/2 the worlds set to the new wilderness and 1/2 the worlds set to the old one, they made it 100% new without knowing what'd happen, and it turned me off pking for good. In the old wilderness, strategy won 99% of the battles. In this new one, people stupidly train range/2h/str pures and their retarted-ly high stats win the battle...add in the fact that the curses/summoning skill have actually made a dent in the pvp worlds, and you have a tragically flawed system that makes jagex seem like germans during ww2...

div>

meh...the new wildy/bounty worlds have skewered the game in a direction that i personally hate. Instead of keeping 1/2 the worlds set to the new wilderness and 1/2 the worlds set to the old one, they made it 100% new without knowing what'd happen, and it turned me off pking for good. In the old wilderness, strategy won 99% of the battles. In this new one, people stupidly train range/2h/str pures and their retarted-ly high stats win the battle...add in the fact that the curses/summoning skill have actually made a dent in the pvp worlds, and you have a tragically flawed system that makes jagex seem like germans during ww2...

You really have no clue why they removed the old wilderness, don't you?

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

thread_direction.gif