Dag Hide Collecting

ham100000001

Just wear good melee armour, like a dh plate with a verac skirt. I would whip and super pot. you should be fine with just monks, but if you get overwhelmed, just pray ranged.

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

Just wear good melee armour, like a dh plate with a verac skirt. I would whip and super pot. you should be fine with just monks, but if you get overwhelmed, just pray ranged.

OK. So where in the dungeon? And about how much could I be collecting per hour?

hameigh.png

For the ranged ones, you can kill them in the first level at the point where you need two people to open the door. The chaos tunnels are also an option. Don't expect to get a lot of hides, though; in a task of 200 or so dags I typically get about 5 hides.

Kidd_Varrow.png

spacespider.png

hameigh.png

For the ranged ones, you can kill them in the first level at the point where you need two people to open the door. The chaos tunnels are also an option. Don't expect to get a lot of hides, though; in a task of 200 or so dags I typically get about 5 hides.

Ouch that is slow. I put an offer in for max for a bunch of them and I guess I will jsut keep raising it to try and avoid having to collect them myself. Now I need to figure out a good way to collect polar kebbit furs.

Hameigh.png

If you are going to hunt for hides, you are better off just mining granite for Granite Lobsters, then use the time you save to get more charms/2nds that can easily make up for the "lost" xp.

hameigh.png

Ouch that is slow. I put an offer in for max for a bunch of them and I guess I will jsut keep raising it to try and avoid having to collect them myself. Now I need to figure out a good way to collect polar kebbit furs.

http://runescoop.com/html/rs_MMHunterPolarKebbit.htm

Kidd_Varrow.png

spacespider.png