effective summoning training

atticusako

For the bonus xp weekend i plan to train summoning. I want to get from lvl 52 to 70 which is about 2500 crimsons (estimated, i have worked it out but dont have the calcs with me). Id also use my 200 plus green charms aswell . With the bonus xp i worked out i could possibly reach 76 summoning. However with the reduction of xp bonus i need to spread my training over the 2 days and be effective in my training. How fast can i make a run and which obalisk should i use? Ill buy all items in addvance such as spirit shards. I basically want to know the best rates i can expect per hour. I dont mind extra expences since this weekend is kinda special as it is. Thanks :)

Kyatt(sp?) to pisc obelisk then cwar duelring tele is the most effective I've heard with bladewings value roughly holding true.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Kyatt wins. Make a few now (if your hunter allows you to catch kyatts for fur) and either make or buy dueling rings.

The kyatt will teleport you VERY close to a summoning obby & the dueling ring teleports to the 1clock bank @ castle wars. Blazing fast exp.

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png