Is high Alching + Fletching still good? 3 skills.

darcsoul88

Ok for my main question is high alching bows still a good source for money and or mage XP? I have 71 Flecthing and I am currently not using it for any source of profit.....should I be?

What can I make the most money with?

44 Runecrafting (Nature Runes)

56 Smithing (Currently making Cannonballs) I also have 45 Mining

71 Fletching..Is this only good with high woodcutting? I currently have 56 woodcutting.

What would you do for money if you were me? Get to 44 Runecrafting (from 21) keep on making cannonballs and or iron bars with ring of forge. OR start using 71 fletching.

Ok for my main question is high alching bows still a good source for money and or mage XP? I have 71 Flecthing and I am currently not using it for any source of profit.....should I be?

What can I make the most money with?

44 Runecrafting (Nature Runes)

56 Smithing (Currently making Cannonballs) I also have 45 Mining

71 Fletching..Is this only good with high woodcutting? I currently have 56 woodcutting.

What would you do for money if you were me? Get to 44 Runecrafting (from 21) keep on making cannonballs and or iron bars with ring of forge. OR start using 71 fletching.

Anyone?

Honestly, what i did when I lvled fletching was cut my own logs(usually yews), buy ess, make nats(or deaths, and sell those and buy nats),buy bowstring, fletch all the logs into long bows then alch them all.

wc, fletch and magic exp, and you will either profit or break even.

A_Spirit_God.png

Honestly, what i did when I lvled fletching was cut my own logs(usually yews), buy ess, make nats(or deaths, and sell those and buy nats),buy bowstring, fletch all the logs into long bows then alch them all.

OK but which one of those 3 things I listed will make me maximum profit? I want to get into Runecrafting but if Cannonballs are still better I guess I will stick with that.

OK but which one of those 3 things I listed will make me maximum profit? I want to get into Runecrafting but if Cannonballs are still better I guess I will stick with that.

I don't have much experience with cannonballs, but they are extremely slow xp, and not-so-good money. I'd get into rc'ing, which is a skill I enjoy.

WarBlastoise.png

All of those suck, including cannonballs. The only worthwhile one is nature/death runecrafting.

And even that pales into comparisation to monster hunting nowadays.. But with high runecrafting you know that you will ALWAYS make profit, and you won't have to adapt your play style with every large update..

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

All of those suck, including cannonballs. The only worthwhile one is nature/death runecrafting.

And even that pales into comparisation to monster hunting nowadays.. But with high runecrafting you know that you will ALWAYS make profit, and you won't have to adapt your play style with every large update..

Ok I guess I will get into Runecrafting and yes those things may suck to you guys but im pretty noob and I only PK f2p.