[Calculator] Max Hit Formula

Well, go figure, I tell you guys my max hit formula, and just a couple of months later, Jagex goes and multiplies it by 10. My topic on the RuneScape Forums ("The Max Hit Formula" in Combat Skills, QFC 97-98-143-58596691) is updated, of course, but the basic gist is that now we know that Jagex floors the numbers. So, the formula is

FLOOR(13 + Effective Strength + Equipment Bonus / 8 + Effective Strength * Equipment Bonus / 64),

rather than using the ROUND or CEILING operations. I've also finally gone and posted my current method of calculating Void Knight bonuses in that thread, with the caveat that I already know it's not correct--just the best I've got so far. This is simply the old formula multiplied by ten; nothing else of substance has actually changed, though it's an important note that any constant damage bonuses (Like the former +4 from Ferocious Ring) are now increased by an order of magnitude as well.

Cheers,

Oblivion590

RuneHQ Site Administrator / Developer

First, thank you for your submission, and apologies for the late response.

That said, both of the Max Hit Calculators have already been updated and were just released. Please have a look at them here and here, and give them a go.

If you still notice any inaccuracies please feel free to post them here, along with any accompanying documentation you may have.

Borei.png

Borei.png

Borei.png

That said, both of the Max Hit Calculators have already been updated and were just released. Please have a look at them here and here, and give them a go.

If you still notice any inaccuracies please feel free to post them here, along with any accompanying documentation you may have.

just thought you might like to know...

if you use this address: http://www.tip.it/runescape/?max_hit_calc (which is the address google still points you to, and what ff users get when they type "rune tips max hit" into the address bar...) you get the un-updated calculator...

why these to addresses link to two different calculators, idk... but since google is linking to this address, you might want to look at that

just thought you might like to know...

if you use this address: http://www.tip.it/runescape/?max_hit_calc (which is the address google still points you to, and what ff users get when they type "rune tips max hit" into the address bar...) you get the un-updated calculator...

why these to addresses link to two different calculators, idk... but since google is linking to this address, you might want to look at that

We have actually noticed this with a lot of our recently updated pages on Tip.It. So we have already discussed it and will be looking into it! :)

codguy.png

Codguy.png