Impetuous impulses

I was hunting Implings in Puro Puro, and after looting a spirit impling, i discovered that i had recievced a guthatrice egg from it. I didn't see this loot on the main site, so i thought i would see if i could get it added to the loot list through this post.

Just wanted to add that I got 21 (noted) tinderboxes.

[Crew edit: This loot has been confirmed and added to the list. Thanks! :thumbup: - Speedyshel]

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

I was hunting Implings in Puro Puro, and after looting a spirit impling, i discovered that i had recievced a guthatrice egg from it. I didn't see this loot on the main site, so i thought i would see if i could get it added to the loot list through this post.

Thanks for the input! Do you happen to have a picture of the loot? It can be very helpful to us. :smile:

From a Spirit Impling? Once again, pictures can be a great help! :thumbup:

~Diesel

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Thanks for the input! Do you happen to have a picture of the loot? It can be very helpful to us. :smile:

~Diesel

Here's the link. (http://firebird.darthcricket.com/tinderboxes.png) Figured you probably wouldn't appreciate a huge picture messing with the post.

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

[hide=Quotes]

~Diesel

[/hide]

Here's the link. (http://firebird.darthcricket.com/tinderboxes.png) Figured you probably wouldn't appreciate a huge picture messing with the post.

Thanks!

For future reference, you can put the image in a hide tab like this:

[hide=Image]tinderboxes.png[/hide]

It hides it quite nicely!

[hide=Title][img=Image Link][/hide]

I'll go ahead and add the drop to the guide and credit you. Thanks for the help! :grin:

~Diesel

EDIT: I'll keep this open for evan2593. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

I got a pengatrice egg off one of the spirit imps, didn't take a picture though. I'm going to take a guess that they probably drop more of these types of eggs though, if I get more i'll try to remember to take pics.

[Crew edit: I have managed to confirm this drop and have added it to the guide. You have been credited. Thanks!! - Speedyshel]

• 2 weeks later...

~Diesel

i also recieved a d2h from a kingly impling a few weeks ago. And i also remember getting some dragon arrows, if they're not in the loot yet.

Hey Aragorn! Welcome to Tip.it.

Thanks for this contribution. You wouldn't happen to have a screenshot of the loot at all would you? If you get any loot from an impling that isn't listed, we'd appreciate if you post an image for us so we can confirm it and credit you.

If anyone else has received the loot that isn't mentioned or can confirm some of the loot posted above, please feel free to let us know. Crew really appreciates all your contributions! Keep them coming.

- Speedyshel

- Speedyshel

Website Updates and Corrections

c15800d76c.png

*..It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not..*

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Aragorn! Welcome to Tip.it.

Thanks for this contribution. You wouldn't happen to have a screenshot of the loot at all would you? If you get any loot from an impling that isn't listed, we'd appreciate if you post an image for us so we can confirm it and credit you.

If anyone else has received the loot that isn't mentioned or can confirm some of the loot posted above, please feel free to let us know. Crew really appreciates all your contributions! Keep them coming.

- Speedyshel

sorry, but i got the loot about a week after the kinglys came out, and i sold it :(. If i ever get another d2h i will be sure to screenshot it.

• 3 months later...