• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3/26-

Pretty awesome day

100326163340.png

and then the one thing that I had wanted since I rejoined last year, an ely@

100326232017.png

100 brews, 45 rests, SOL thats going for 7m street (10m ge) on lend, and a zs = 90% of my bank w/o ely atm

only thing I can afford to do is tds, so ill be there for 1-2 claws

Whats so good about ely? Other than street value and rarity...

Duo with me pls =X

It's the second best shield in the game. For a guy who loves boss hunting as much as Blood obviously does, it's a pretty big deal.

Out of curiosity, why didn't you buy a divine, Blood?

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Duo with me pls =X

It's the second best shield in the game. For a guy who loves boss hunting as much as Blood obviously does, it's a pretty big deal.

same reason why people would buy rune scim when they cant afford dragon and only have mith

I'm nowhere near a divine atm

Duo with me pls =X

same reason why people would buy rune scim when they cant afford dragon and only have mith

Ah, I see. Is a divine your "ultimate" goal, if you will, or are you happy with the elysian? Sorry for all the questions, but you're basically doing what I want to do in this game, so it's really cool to see your progress.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Duo with me pls =X

Ah, I see. Is a divine your "ultimate" goal, if you will, or are you happy with the elysian? Sorry for all the questions, but you're basically doing what I want to do in this game, so it's really cool to see your progress.

no way I would consider divine my ultimate goal, yes I would get it asap when I have the money for it, but I'm not stopping at it for sure. My ultimate goal remains to LS every single drop, so unless I get both ely and divine from ls I wouldn't, and with RS due for another boss, I wouldn't be surprised to see a new list of drops to add to my to do list

Congratulations!!! Ely is the best looking one tbh :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks a lot @

o and before i forget

3/28-

100327114633.png

left the kill right before this lol

100327220850.png

could have used the lsp, oh well

100327221216.png

3/28-

100328171859.png

are you flipping kidding me, I left to get karils and I come back to find out they got this

oh well ill just chill @ corp for the next most likely another 500 dry drops while at the same time I had to sell whip for money to REPAIR karils /rage

I was lagging like crazy for a whole 7 hours in a row, every minute I DC'd for 30 seconds, couldn't corp/tds so just watched a movie for most of the day

came back w/ the internet acting normal and no teams running so I decided to try doing jad w/ ely + melee

100329015640.png

47-50 min cape plz

100328224726.png

+ used brawlers, first level I gained in 12m total exp lmao

ohwell failed day~

I want to corp with you guys sometime, I just need to get overloads, and the courage to risk stuff. Is it easy to make it back?

You need 99 att/str/def, 95+ herblore (overloads alone isnt enough, they want someone who can make more instantly if they need not with stewing) , 95 prayer, Fire/Ardy is like a must have req lately (karils in some teams, but still see a lot of dhide teams running). Getting back stuff from corp is easier than getting stuff back at TDs when you die lol

Kinda late, but gratz on the ely =]

I'm looking into corping for one myself, maybe joining OTG.

I think I have all the requirements, just had a couple questions about it, I might PM you next time we're both on

skiiercake.png

Solo Drops: 1 Arma Hilt, 2 ACP, 2 AS, 2 Bandos Hilts, 2 BCP, 3 Tassy, 9 D claws, 5 zerker rings, 6 D axes, 1 ZS, 2 Visages.

LS Drops: 3 Claws, 1 Arcane, 1 Sara Sword, lots of other random stuff.

Slay Drops: 10+ SOL, 30+ whips, 100+ D boots, 10+ d bows, etc

Kinda late, but gratz on the ely =]

I'm looking into corping for one myself, maybe joining OTG.

I think I have all the requirements, just had a couple questions about it, I might PM you next time we're both on

sure, pm away, but OTG's isn't accepting more people, but it won't be for too long though, considering they give a date when it is

Where did you train to max melee?

|

v

Where did you train to max melee?

He used Muggi's guide. (Guide to Extremely Fast Melee Xp) Its in the AoW

I know that ebcause I remember you used to spam me when you were there, cuz you got so bored lol.

3/29-

100330013159.png

Was busy in the morning, practice SAT class for another 3 hours later on so I just fit a DK trip in before I went to sleep

I can't afford to do solo bandos/arma, killing TDs is just miserable, rather watch paint dry than do those again for the time being, so just gonna do this for a while till I can afford to buy tassets + karils + v helm and get back to bandos camping for real money (or full arma and start arma solo'ing idk yet )

3/31-

Another SAT class,

did corp for a few hours before I went in the morning, nothing special, and did an arma solo trip later, no luck in that either

gonna barely be on tomorrow too though so nothing much to expect