Training Bows

ufosssssssss

Well, I'm a level 3 skiller. Just wondering if there is any way to still obtain the Training Bow, in any way. Apparently they stopped letting you have them. You can't obtain them anymore from the Range Trainer, any ideas or other ways you can get them? Or is it just a rare non-tradable item now? :P Thanks guys.

modmarkg.jpg

Ufosssssssss.png

Well, I'm a level 3 skiller. Just wondering if there is any way to still obtain the Training Bow, in any way. Apparently they stopped letting you have them. You can't obtain them anymore from the Range Trainer, any ideas or other ways you can get them? Or is it just a rare non-tradable item now? :P Thanks guys.

you can buy a new one from beefy bill apparently

Naaxi.png

Rofl, who is that? And where is he?

modmarkg.jpg

Ufosssssssss.png

beefy bill is at the field north of lumby castle, if u look on ur map its north of the little mill.

Location: Northeast of the windmill in Lumbridge, just south of the river below the Champion's Guild.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~