Zerker

Patr1ck

I am going to make a new zerker, a non failed one this time . I've been looking for some good quest lists for a zerker but most seem to be outdated. I came across a guide that someone on RSC had written, and I wanted to know your opinions on it.

http://runepures.web...rune-pure-guide

If I follow the Defence quest list exactly am I missing anything? Please help!

patr1ckotg1.png

that link is broken.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

havent clicked the link, cba tbh :P

but you can plan your own pure easily enough - search all the items you want, and follow the quest chains and req's back - a lot of them will overlap

if you're foe, this should be obvious...

Q stuff you'l probably want on a zerker, cba finding out which give def - you can do that yourself lol -

must haves in red, but since you need so many qp for barrows gloves - get them all yeh

Zerker helm - frem trials

Rune plate -drag slayer

climbing boots - death plat

access to ogre cages for ranging - biohazard

dragon scimmy - mm

dragon dagger - lost city

heroes to charge your glories

access to experiments for training - creature of frenk

cannon - dwarf cannon

barrows gloves - rfd

camulet, for switching to/from ancients easily - enkhras lament

access to ecto - ghosts ahoy

vengeance - lunar dip

splitbark top - priest in peril and shades of M

fairy rings - fairytale part 2

prayer book - horror from deep

and yer'l be grand ;)

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

but you can plan your own pure easily enough - search all the items you want, and follow the quest chains and req's back - a lot of them will overlap

Q stuff you'l probably want on a zerker, cba finding out which give def - you can do that yourself lol -

must haves in red, but since you need so many qp for barrows gloves - get them all yeh

Rune plate -drag slayer

dragon scimmy - mm

cannon - dwarf cannon

barrows gloves - rfd

vengeance - lunar dip

and yer'l be grand ;)

Thanks, but my last zerker was failed, 47 def, I don't want that to happen again, so i'm just trying to double check.

patr1ckotg1.png

From my own experience, I'd suggest you to do EVERY guest that gives melee or prayer xp. Why? Because even if they weren't needed YET, they could be helpful in the future. I personally use(d) this list of quest xp's http://www.global-rs.com/guides/misc/questexp

I personally have 255 qp on my nub because of this. If something CAN help me in future and doing that now doesn't limit my choices, I see no reason not to do it. Even if it takes me two hours longer to get some pray xp from a quest instead of bones, in my opinion it's worth it in a long run.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

Rune plate -drag slayer

dragon scimmy - mm

cannon - dwarf cannon

barrows gloves - rfd

vengeance - lunar dip

and yer'l be grand ;)

you missed a few key ones like summers end (spirit shield), and all req's for temple @ senstein (curses and AZ's), but mostly yeah follow that. and tbh, do every quest possible, it will help you in the long run.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

• 3 weeks later...

you missed a few key ones like summers end (spirit shield), and all req's for temple @ senstein (curses and AZ's), but mostly yeah follow that. and tbh, do every quest possible, it will help you in the long run.

They are unorthodox Zerker's quests though. I personally did both on mine as I'm going for turmoil, but many don't. Not to mention that they don't give any def xp, so they're safe to do later on. However I'd personally do defender of Varrock, no matter did I plan on staying at 52/53 pray or going for 95: it opens a good training spot for zerkers and if you ever decide to go for curses, it's a mandatory.

If I did a mandatory quest list for a zerker, I'd include in:

The Blood Pact

A Soul's Bane

In Search of the Myreque

Heroes' Quest

In Aid of the Myreque

Nature Spirit

What Lies Below

The Fremennik Trials

Between a rock...

Defender of Varrock

Dragon Slayer

These ones give defence xp. Because of this they are the quests you should do first, no matter. Of course some of them are subquests to the following ones and some have subquests, but those are the quests that give defence xp and can be done without going past 45.

As for prayer, same thing applies if you plan to get 43,52 or anything else that's low:

Rag and Bone Man

Making History

Recruitment Drive

Restless Ghost

Priest in Peril

Fur 'n' Seek

Land of the Goblins

Mountain Daughter

Ghosts Ahoy

Another slice of H.A.M

Spirit of Summer

The Great Brain Robbery

Missing My Mummy

Rum Deal

Spirits of the Elid

Swan Song

The Temple At Senntisten (50 pray req)

I left out the Spirit's end for a reason. It requires 55 prayer and if you want to go for higher than 55, it becomes obvious that you might want to do that quest. For Dealing with Scabaras, I'm quite unsure what to do. I personally have 260 qp on my zerker and haven't done it for one reason: after it you can get Scabaras for a slay task from Shilo. I personally valued the lack of that task more than the pray xp gotten for now. However if my plan was to stay at 52, I'd do it immediately: it might be required in some future quest.

Basically these are on the "must do" list. Sure you could get your RFD gloves without some, but if you plan on staying at 45 def and 52 pray for example, doing these give you a competitive advantage in the future. If I hadn't done defender of Varrock on my nub for example, I would have been forced to take 46 def or stop planning to get curses. After these the quests are quite obvious: For lunars there are no threats, only a quest chain to follow. Same with RFD and ancients. Want fairy rings? Sure go ahead, it's safe after these quests.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm