zmi altar

lcchs

It should offer bonus exp. The only thing that don't give bonus exp are things that are already bonused (yes i made that word up). As for the exp/hr you can look that up on Zarfot's guide.

RC is one of the things i plan on training along with farming, herblore, and maybe some thieving.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Ah, ZMI.

Yes, it should give the bonus xp during the weekend. There's no reason for it not to.

And for xp/hour... Well, it depends on a lot of things. Your concentration, speed of RCing, mousekeys or not, RC level, full bank or not, and pouches.

From 85-91 RC, without mousekeys, I got about 55k xp/hour, which you can view how I did it through my

. With mousekeys, I wouldn't be surprised if I could get close to 60k xp/hour. There are of course other guides on how to do it efficiently, but it's one I've personally made, so I can vouch for it :P

However, most people tell me that they get around 40k xp/hour around level 80, which seems like a decent average for most people. So 40-45k xp maybe.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Ah, ZMI.

Yes, it should give the bonus xp during the weekend. There's no reason for it not to.

And for xp/hour... Well, it depends on a lot of things. Your concentration, speed of RCing, mousekeys or not, RC level, full bank or not, and pouches.

From 85-91 RC, without mousekeys, I got about 55k xp/hour, which you can view how I did it through my

. With mousekeys, I wouldn't be surprised if I could get close to 60k xp/hour. There are of course other guides on how to do it efficiently, but it's one I've personally made, so I can vouch for it :P

However, most people tell me that they get around 40k xp/hour around level 80, which seems like a decent average for most people. So 40-45k xp maybe.

Double that and it's some decent xp :P

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.