Bonus exp multiplier is an inconvenience...

potatohead

This ridiculous event will stop overriding other exp boosters after 10 hours, right?

I had planned on getting 92 fm this weekend (for adze, obviously), but I don't want to burn logs when a 1.2x multiplier is overriding my penance horn and fire gloves/ring. If it's going to be like this all weekend, my brain is going to explode. <_<

Edit: Apologies if this sounds more like a rant than a question, but the thought of having to waste 7 hours of time just so I can get back to training annoys me severely. A feature to shut off the bonus exp, pl0x? :idea:

The bonus exp multiplier will be there until Monday, no matter how long you're logged in.

So, just to verify my reason for anger, I have a 1.1x multiplier overriding all other skill boosters... all weekend... that can't be shut off or overridden?

Please GOD tell me I'm missing something...

If you wanted to get those skills up, you should have done them before this weekend imo. Could have done enough to get within reach then used this weekend to get to the final levels.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Pretty sure there's no way to override it.

/cue anger

Thanks for all the responses, guys. I'm going to sleep, and I'm just going to hope that the situation resolves itself by the time I wake up. ;)

Edit:

If you wanted to get those skills up, you should have done them before this weekend imo. Could have done enough to get within reach then used this weekend to get to the final levels.

I was playing Barbarian Assault, filling my horn for the 2x multiplier. I was under the assumption that the bonus exp crap could be overridden by a higher bonus. (for example, the ectofuntus gives the normal 4x instead of getting a boost)

Who would've thought that Jagex wouldn't predict the implications of an update... <_<

I was playing Barbarian Assault, filling my horn for the 2x multiplier. I was under the assumption that the bonus exp crap could be overridden by a higher bonus. (for example, the ectofuntus gives the normal 4x instead of getting a boost)

Who would've thought that Jagex wouldn't predict the implications of an update... <_<

That reminds me: The ectofuntus is the one exception I know of. It still gives the normal 4x exp.

Kidd_Varrow.png

spacespider.png