Overloads

ghjkl

Can you log out right after you drink it to avoid most of the damage?

I tried doing it once and it worked, but i tried again and it said you cannot log out without 10 seconds of combat.

Can you log out right after you drink it to avoid most of the damage?

I tried doing it once and it worked, but i tried again and it said you cannot log out without 10 seconds of combat.

If that's the case, you should probably try timing when you drink it to coincide with a time that you're not in combat. Though, I would think that in a lot of situations it'd be too much hassle to really be worth it. You'll just have to be at ~400 instead of ~900 -- depending on where you are, that might not be a problem (slayer tasks jump out as a place where that would be true).

(Just as a note, I'm not talking from experience, just conjecture -- I don't have the level for overloads yet.)

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

No I wasn't in combat, I was just standing there. I assume that is because it hits me for 100 damage, but I want to know how to make it so I can log out every time.

I was wondering the same. I also logged out once because of some reason and it stopped me taking damage. Next time I tried it, it didn't work either.

I also had it at bork once. I drank an overload and entered his lair right after, while I was still taking damage. When the cutscene ended, I only took like 300 in stead of 500 damage. Next time I tried it, it didn't work of course. So yeah, I have no idea actually.

I recall something about a bug in overload tht was fixed in patch notes to do with damage avoidance.

So i'm guessing this was the bug and it is no logner doable.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue