Where's Tip It's CC Go?

emoryarts

Don't forget Codguy. His is the other one too :)

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Don't forget Codguy. His is the other one too :)

I thought that Codguy's cc was just for Blogscape/Rate this people. Of my experience, Lady Heinous' has more people and is friendlier anyway (my 2 cents). :)

I don't know rainy; but all I know is that some people prefer Codguys :^_^: I always use Lady H so my experience is the same as you with that chat <3:

Appreciate it :thumbsup:

Out of curiosity, what happened to the forsakenmage CC?

I believe that FMS quit or something and so handed over the reigns to Lady :)

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

o

Well, obviously Codguy's chat, AKA'd as FSC, is the best chat, all around.

:P So Lady Heinous currently owns the unofficial Tip.It Forums chat, which is called HYT. My chat is the unofficial Blogscape chat, called FSC (Fishscape Chat :P).

There's obviously a reason why someone would start the Tip.It Forums unofficial chat, however, the unofficial Blogscape chat was created because a lot of the members of the Blogscape forum were really good friends. So at the start, it was run by Sheynara, Celt23, and Oreo(forget numbers), and like a lot of chats, have been passed down. Nowadays, there isn't much of a difference. For the most part, HYT has more people that chat in it, while FSC has usually been known for a smaller group that know each other a little bit better, from my perspective. But really it's more like two unofficial TIF chats now, owned by two different people. I spend time in both chats, friends with a lot of people from both. And I've both Lady Heinous and I are friends and we sometimes discuss the two chats almost as if we're co-owners, just with two different areas of responsibility, as I see it :P

Just to give a bit of insight. Some people hate FSC, some people hate HYT, and some people love it all. So it's up to you to choose what best fits your personality really :)

But, FSC is better :D

codguy.png

Codguy.png

o

Well, obviously Codguy's chat, AKA'd as FSC, is the best chat, all around.

:P So Lady Heinous currently owns the unofficial Tip.It Forums chat, which is called HYT. My chat is the unofficial Blogscape chat, called FSC (Fishscape Chat :P).

There's obviously a reason why someone would start the Tip.It Forums unofficial chat, however, the unofficial Blogscape chat was created because a lot of the members of the Blogscape forum were really good friends. So at the start, it was run by Sheynara, Celt23, and Oreo(forget numbers), and like a lot of chats, have been passed down. Nowadays, there isn't much of a difference. For the most part, HYT has more people that chat in it, while FSC has usually been known for a smaller group that know each other a little bit better, from my perspective. But really it's more like two unofficial TIF chats now, owned by two different people. I spend time in both chats, friends with a lot of people from both. And I've both Lady Heinous and I are friends and we sometimes discuss the two chats almost as if we're co-owners, just with two different areas of responsibility, as I see it :P

Just to give a bit of insight. Some people hate FSC, some people hate HYT, and some people love it all. So it's up to you to choose what best fits your personality really :)

But, FSC is better :D

YEAH! Go to Lady Heinous if you want immature conversations and wanna be mods reporting you.

OR

Go to codguy and have fun conversations with friendly people who dispise wanna be mods, and want to rip out their eye sockets.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

YEAH! Go to Lady Heinous if you want immature conversations and wanna be mods reporting you.

Or just don't do stupid things for starters. <_< (Besides, us Chat Generals crack down on WBM's)

Popoto.~<3