Big Bones spots in f2p Wildy?

hyjack01

If you mean the bone yard, it no longer exists.

Kill mossies or hill giants for bones, u will get ranged/combat levels then too :P

58dd8b2b.gif

#t0 #ce #teamsweden #se @swiftirc

#clan_europe @Quakenet

Kill mossies or hill giants for bones, u will get ranged/combat levels then too :P

what i was about to tell..

now you can tele wilderness volcano and pass the stealing creation area to the black unicorns... enter chaos tunel here to find mossies and fire giant on south room portal.

tele back to heal and bank your bones. risk of finding a revenant on the way there are very slim.

Oh baby light the dark side...

now you can tele wilderness volcano and pass the stealing creation area to the black unicorns... enter chaos tunel here to find mossies and fire giant on south room portal.

tele back to heal and bank your bones. risk of finding a revenant on the way there are very slim.

if you would have read what the OP said...hes doing this on his F2P account and last time i looked CT / Games Necklace was P2P.

OT: I believe the best thing you can do would be to kill hill giants or moss giants to get the big bones as drops while training as stated by Daff, However, There is no spawn point that i know of where you can pick up big bones like at the chaos alter.

if you would have read what the OP said...hes doing this on his F2P account and last time i looked CT / Games Necklace was P2P.

OT: I believe the best thing you can do would be to kill hill giants or moss giants to get the big bones as drops while training as stated by Daff, However, There is no spawn point that i know of where you can pick up big bones like at the chaos alter.

and he said it was a noob :^_^:

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

and he said it was a noob :^_^:

lol true but i wasnt going to go and call the OP a noob xD

Another thing you could consider if you're seeking bones is a super popular training area such as chickens or minotaurs. There will be more often than not a ton of people leaving bones on the ground for you if it's prayer xp you're after. Click-intensive, but probably faster than killing mossies/hills if you're looking to just train pray.