summoning guide

They are gif animations on the same timing.

The only way they run out of sync is when you first load them as your borwser will almsot always load 1 b4 the other, meaning it gets ahead.

If u load from cookies they match fine.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Hey PereGrin,

Thanks for checking into this. As was mentioned above, this could have been due to load times of the images. If you try to reload your page now the images should run in sync with one another.

- Speedyshel

- Speedyshel

Website Updates and Corrections

c15800d76c.png

*..It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not..*

Yeah, that is what it is. My computer is not the fastest one on the planet (snails are losing their spot for analogies about slowness) so its synced differently for me every time I load the page. Kind of amusing actually, apparently when i get a "baby" baby green dragon, it turns black when it becomes an "adult" baby green dragon. Until I refresh that is......

pere_grin.png

Oh ok. Well perhaps it will be in sync when it pulls from the cookies as Paw_Claw mentioned above. I'm going to go ahead and lock this topic as we have found the reason for this issue. However, feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns. :thumbup:

- Speedyshel

- Speedyshel

Website Updates and Corrections

c15800d76c.png

*..It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not..*