CLOSE TOPIC

purekilljoy

Hey everyone!

I've been putting off getting the rune defender for a while now, because getting the tokens for defender was a real pain for me due to a slowish connection. However, at my melee stats I could really use one to make slayer a lot faster.

So my question is which would be the best way to get the tokkens at the guild? I used to kill my own rune armour set, but I am wondering if I could get the tokens quicker. Also if anyone has any ideas about how many tokens I would need to get a rune defender? So far I got up to steel defender, which cost me like 500 tokens or sth.

All tips about how to quicken the process would be greatly appreciated. :)

Stats: att 94, def 93, str 90

Thanks a bunch!

Purekilljoy.png

I find that Mithril Armour sets are quick kills for a decent amount of tokens each time.

As for the amount you'll need, I got bronze - rune in <1000 tokens, but I've heard of people who used 2k+ to get a rune one, it's really just random.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

well i did black and mith armor killing(faster kills for faster token IMHO) but the amount you will need is just based on luck. Some people have gotten it in a few kills and took them only 1k tokens to get from bronze to run and some it takes 10k+ tokens so thats completely random.

The fastest method I've ever found is the Shot-Put along with a Spirit Terrorbird and the Endless Run scrolls. I can easily manage 2k+ tokens an hour.

The challenge of a mistake is not to avoid it. The challenge of a mistake is dealing with the outcome.

bc8ebae3b0.png

Proud of who I am and what I am.