SOL and Bursting

Lacoste

Okay, so right now, I plan to do around 18k bursts to get enough charms for 88 summoning, however I seem to have a dilemma, my finals begin on the 13th of april, so I will be off of rs for a few weeks, but until then, I plan to burst and get charms.

Right now I have 11m in cash, which I want to buy a sol with, but is now a good time to buy it? I only have ahrims top at the moment, and no runes, so I would probably spend the rest of the week and get around 8mil for the rest of ahrims and some runes. My question is that should I buy the sol now, will it significantly drop in price in the coming weeks, even if I get it now, its a good investment no?

Any sort of advice would be great, thanks :)

180 day SoL graph

2948b_graphimg3.gif?id=15486&scale=2

I would say its due for a small uphill rise followed by another crash, I'd say wait to buy it as it doesn't look due for a large term rise anytime soon.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I think it will stablize at about 10m..for a while...kinda like whips are stabalized at 3m or so

Sirscrap.png

Click sig for blog ^^

6,627th to 99 fletching

33,986th to 99 attack

4,871st to 99 thieving

Whip drops: 28 / Dark Bows: 7 / Hexcrests: 7 / Focus Sights: 1 / Staffs of Light: 6 / Dragon Chainbodies: 2 (1 KQ Solo 1 Dust Devil)

Hard to say. Short term it'll be around 9 and long-term 5. Just a guess. Slayer don't have a high margin of return for long.

SOL doesn't have the same utility as whip, although you can't camp for SOLs. An item like SOL is unprecedented, so it's very hard to predict.

Hard to say. Short term it'll be around 9 and long-term 5. Just a guess. Slayer don't have a high margin of return for long.

SOL doesn't have the same utility as whip, although you can't camp for SOLs. An item like SOL is unprecedented, so it's very hard to predict.

That's the beauty of it. Because you can't camp them, they'll only stabilize around what they're worth, or what people are willing to pay for them(As long as you're taking price manipulation out of the picture).

But, OT:

I think you should wait. I don't think the SOL makes *that* much of a difference. Considering you already need the money to get decent equipment and your runes.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.