Wolpertinger at CT

warrior5024

After 92 Summon, I'm tired of dharoking fiends in the Cavern, so How many crimsons per hour could I average at CT fiends, using Zamorakian Spear and a Wolpertinger?

I'm 99 HP and Magic, 96 Defense, 90 Attack and 95 Strength, and I would either use full Void or Armadyl chest and legs with Neitiznot helm (leaning towards Void).

Any input?

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Why don't you use Karil?

With 90 attack, I would not use Armadyl (in fact, I would never use it, you never have enough accuracy at waterfiends).

You could also use void since you are not using scrolls (otherwise, use neitiznot for sure since you can store scrolls and get "free" specs, free in the sense that it doesn't drain your summon special bar).

Saying he won't survive without soul split is a big misconception, squareroot. Cantristenon had a nice guide pre soul split on how to kill them in the CT. It involves using piety and protect from ranged in the agressive phase, and switching to just piety when they are non agressive. Use SGS for healing and either brews (and potting every 6 min) or sharks/rocktail/pizza (potting less often). On page 4 I think, Cantristenon posted an updated inventory which works very well.

All in all, you should be able to get 130 charms this way I think.

I would still use a Geyser titan. That's what I've done and I don't have soul split / turmoil and I didn't have extremes at the time.

I got more crimsons per trip with geyser.

Also, if you go with Geyser, bring karils + nez.

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

Using normal prayer, Wolpertinger lasts fine. You just need food for aggression, but after that, EE and food drops will cover your hp. Soul Split is not required.

My main reason for not using Karils is that it seems unnecessary to spend 6m+ on range armor when I already have the best out there. However, if Void doesn't work out, I might be forced to.

Thank you everybody.

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.