Taking a Break

Sheep Tails

I'm planning on taking a break to play another game (I can't concentrate) and I need a to-do list. Mostly, like how much to leave in MTK and whether to invest in something..

I have 10m at the moment, should I invest in something, like a TT itme or something?

Also, how much should I leave in MTK if I'm away from members for 1 or 6 months? Obviously, I won't be able to raise the %, but..

Anything else?

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

Follower of Guthix

The quill is a miracle, for it drinks darkness and sheds light.

Oh right, by the way, I'm a girl. No more calling me a guy you lot~

I'm planning on taking a break to play another game (I can't concentrate) and I need a to-do list. Mostly, like how much to leave in MTK and whether to invest in something..

I have 10m at the moment, should I invest in something, like a TT itme or something?

Also, how much should I leave in MTK if I'm away from members for 1 or 6 months? Obviously, I won't be able to raise the %, but..

Anything else?

if you go f2p mtk freezes :(

StarViv.png

Anything else?

if you go f2p mtk freezes :(

are you sure because i heard that even if you go f2p u will gain items from ur MTK but you wont be able to increase your %age

MTK freezes? That I've not heard before..

A lot of people have said that before but i've also heard from others at one point and time that it doesnt so im not 100% sure on this.

never heard confirmation on MTK freezing or not.

In my past experiences, I have not noticed MTK freezes.

It may have been a recent update though.

Naaxi.png