Poison bug at blue dragons

Stommel

I was doing a slayer task of blue dragons in Kuradels dungeon when i noticed i was poisoning them......

My equipment is

Focus sight

Avas acc

Glory

Anti-drag shield

Ferocious ring

Steel knives <------no poison

Bunyip summoned

No-one else is in the room or has been for at leat 15 minutes, and the poison is starting at 20 lp. Done a few tests (waited for damage to drop to 16 or 18 then re-attacked) and it was definately me causing it

Any ideas what it could be? Or should i just post a bug report...

Join "DGS" Guest Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn

WarpedHeroKeyer16.pngblood_neck.png

I was doing a slayer task of blue dragons in Kuradels dungeon when i noticed i was poisoning them......

My equipment is

Focus sight

Avas acc

Glory

Anti-drag shield

Ferocious ring

Steel knives <------no poison

Bunyip summoned

No-one else is in the room or has been for at leat 15 minutes, and the poison is starting at 20 lp. Done a few tests (waited for damage to drop to 16 or 18 then re-attacked) and it was definately me causing it

Any ideas what it could be? Or should i just post a bug report...

Do you have an prayers/curses active? Other than that the only thing i can think of is a gltich, unless the +4 damage in kuradels is from poison?

Sig

Zee_Stardust.png

Zee_Stardust.png

I didn't have any prayers/curses active, but i just went and banked, and now it's stopped poisoning them, only difference to my setup is no summoned bunyip. I've never noticed the damage from the ring being half poison

Join "DGS" Guest Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn

WarpedHeroKeyer16.pngblood_neck.png