Multiple Clan Chats

ghjkl

I don't know why Jagex made it so you can be in 1 clan chat at a time. I think clan chats should be like irc channels, where you can join as many as you want, but you can only lootshare on 1. Also, make lootshare wait time 30 seconds instead of the 2 minutes.

Can you imagine trying to keep track of the conversations in more than one chat? It would be nuts, constant replies to the wrong people, and really, why would you need it?

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

Just make it tabbed. You can only see/reply stuff to 1 clan chat at a time. Also because you can lootshare with some friends and be in a real clan chat at the same time, and some clans now require you to go into their clan chat when you log in.

support. I was recently in a RSOF tribrid dks team that flamed everyone for everything they did. (not being attacked by prime, so I could not pray, soul spliting rex (not sure for the reasoning on that one), getting basically any decent drops, etc.) I ended up spending three hours sitting in there CC with the chat off and public chat off. It woulda been soo nice to be able to be in silent gods/65 chat/shyla cc talking to people who didnt have the IQ of a 2 year old :thumbup:

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I don't know why Jagex made it so you can be in 1 clan chat at a time. I think clan chats should be like irc channels, where you can join as many as you want, but you can only lootshare on 1. Also, make lootshare wait time 30 seconds instead of the 2 minutes.

I second the idea of being in more than one clan chat at a time. Personally I would only need 2, but I can imagine others wanting more.

Xena_Dragon.png

Please keep in mind that clan chat also deserve to be a loot|coin share support.

imagine being in multiple CCs and all in the same boss place : you'd eat in each plate ?

What if an instanced boss is also created using also CC to idendify the team ?

Oh baby light the dark side...

Would probably be too much for the engine to handle, that's my guess.