tormented demon getting start

dilloncyh

I want to go for a few td trips, and I need some advice:

1. Is my stat ok for them? Should I raise my att/str and rage?

2. Which weapon should I use? sgs or d hally? I heard that sgs is better than d hally, but sine I have no experience in td, would d hally be better for me as I dun need pray melle in that way.

3. What should be my inventory look like?

4. What should I wear? I have arma plate, karil body/skirt, dfs and around 40m cash.

5. Which pray should I use? Normal pray or curses?I will do the quest for the 450k xp lamp soon so I wil be 78pray beofre my first trip.

thank you

d_l_llon.png

1. Your stats are perfectly fine; in fact, I started killing them with around all 80s.

2. I would say Dhally for your first trip until you are more confident with prayer switching, since you have to switch all three when using SGS. As soon as you get the hang of it, which, after a few trips, you will, switch to SGS.

3. It varies, but I think for your first trip, it should have maybe 7-8ish prayer potions, a super set, the normal things and the rest, food. (I apologise for not being specific, but I'm in a hurry and I'll post a screenshot later if needed.)

4. My setup is helmet of Neitiznot, Karil's Top, Verac's Skirt or Bandos Tassets, 'zerker ring, amulet of fury, ruby bolts (e), dragon boots, rune crossbow and rfd gloves. Although, for your first trip (and perhaps a few after), I'd recommend just wearing Black Dragonhide and possibly a ring of life, as well as the other things. Again, once you feel more confident with prayer switching, switch to better equipment.

5. I've never tried curses as of yet, so probably best I don't comment on that one. D:

Also, if you can, find a friend to duo with. o: Much less pressure and it really helps with prayers.

[hide]sevestia.png[/hide]

bring something low risk the first time. black dhide top and black dhide bottom is perfectly fine. don't wear a verac's skirt! get used to the low defense of the dhide -- it speeds up your kills significantly.

first time you do it, bring tons of food and don't expect to last very long. just get used to luring, and the attack styles. also, if you ever have more than 2 TD's on you, run behind a rock and log out. when you log in they won't be on you anymore.

curses aren't that good against td's unless you have turmoil. you're better off practicing switching between eagle eye and piety

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

You will suck for the first few kills but don't let that get you down, you'll get the hang of it soon enough :thumbsup:

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Like everyone told you : you are eligible. Congratulations.

Here is a way to learn how to survive there

1- The lures : TD are tricky to lure well. You can go in a safe spot, and log in a world with players already there and look how they do.

You can ask some people (maybe friends) to bring you to the safe spots.

Be sure to get how they do when a problem occur (another player comes in and TD unlures : things comes in chaos sometimes but there are solutions).

Once you'll have learned the moves next step is Prayer switching

2- Prayer switching is, once you're is place, the way not to be killed. Be sure to have monster sound on so that you'll be able to anticipate. Be carefull, they do switch attack very fast sometimes.

Like previously, you can train this from a safe spot along others are fighting... so that you'll only drink prayer pots

3- when you feel ok at prayer switching, add the weapon switch part to hurt what the demon isn't praying against.

You can still train this in safe spot for a while.

After those 3 parts, you'll be ok for a try.

Oh baby light the dark side...