57-70 Agility

TeamRealT

I want to start doing sara Gwd cause bandos is just a mess with know worlds and ill be getting 130 combat soon, so ill join 130+ teams. What is the fastest way for me to lvl my agility? And if possible how long would it take or just xp/hr and ill do the math! thanks

EDIT: Is penance horn worth it to use? Like with recharge time. Also whats the strategy of dealing with revs in the wildy course? Last time i trained agility there were no revs just good old fashioned pkers lol.

In other words: We got a ban hammer in varrock mines. It's jackin yo [censor] bots, slappin yo macros up, tryna ban em, so ya'll need to hide yo scripts, hide yo clicks, and hide yo logs cause they bannin errbody up in here.

8.jpg

aaagk.jpg[/url]

Was there a point to posting this really ???

In other words: We got a ban hammer in varrock mines. It's jackin yo [censor] bots, slappin yo macros up, tryna ban em, so ya'll need to hide yo scripts, hide yo clicks, and hide yo logs cause they bannin errbody up in here.

8.jpg

Use the penance horn, and don't use Ape atoll course, since you'll just fail.

Head to the wildy. With EE if you have it. I like wildy because the bulk of the exp is for the last climb. Which you can not fail. Not like ape where you fail last bit and get very little exp.

Is penance horn worth it to use or do i spend to much time recharging it or w/e?

8.jpg

^^^^ New question about penance horn

8.jpg