General Mining Tips&Tricks?

OrMockHim

superheat gold ores whilst mining @ living rocks

doesn't interrupt your mining (Ie you only need to click the rock once)

it does interrupt yoru mining if you try to cast it too soon though, just watch your timing.

but yeah great method, it'll get you very close to 99 smithing + magic by the time you get 99 mining, without slowing down your mining

make sure you wear gold smithing gauntlets

and ... er... chyeah

Naaxi.png

Take a look at my mining guide, linked in my sig. It's not done yet, and I don't think I'll have a whole lot of time to work on it, but it'll provide a little help that could be useful.

If you are a p2p skiller, don't forget that Living Rock Caverns is still a viable option. Use Sara Brews in w84 and you will have no trouble.

Granite all the way.

Not necessarily, with living rock caverns being an option now. :P I've the OP doesn't have access to them yet though, granite is a viable option.

I really find granite too be epic experience. Made a new account yesterday. "Vool". Got 1-55 Mining in less than 10 hours. Which is 16k/h. From 1. :-D

lajos.png

Granite all the way.

Not necessarily, with living rock caverns being an option now. :P I've the OP doesn't have access to them yet though, granite is a viable option.

I really find granite too be epic experience. Made a new account yesterday. "Vool". Got 1-55 Mining in less than 10 hours. Which is 16k/h. From 1. :-D

Granite is the best experience you're going to get. Check out my guide for some specifics.

If the op decides to use concentrated gold, he should use world 84 or he won't stand a chance against the living rock creatures.

Granite all the way.

Granite is the best experience you're going to get. Check out my guide for some specifics.

If the op decides to use concentrated gold, he should use world 84 or he won't stand a chance against the living rock creatures.

Most people struggle with 60k exp per hour, and it's possible to get over 70k exp per hour at gold. If the OP likes to mine granite, then he should do it, but most people get burnt out at the sandstone spot.

Leman.png

Granite all the way.

Most people struggle with 60k exp per hour, and it's possible to get over 70k exp per hour at gold. If the OP likes to mine granite, then he should do it, but most people get burnt out at the sandstone spot.

60k xp/hr isn't hard and can easily be done without the sandstone spot. With enough focus, you can even exceed that number.