Should i max out?

fatcav

Hey, i currently completed my final goal of 99 strength, so my stats now stand as:

Attack: 99

Strength: 99

Defence: 80

Ranged: 99

Magic: 99

HP: 99

Prayer: 72

COMBAT: 117 (+11)

I'll be training through slayer, like i did with Strength/Attack.

Just wondering, should i max out def and train prayer when i have the money..or not?

Any advice much appreciated, Cheers :D

fatcav2.png

My castle wars ownage! :D -

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=738183

Yeah definitely max out your stats. Continue to train Slayer with Defence, and you will hopefully gain a decent amount of money from it. Add that to the kingdom, farm runs and you should hopefully make enough money to get 99 Prayer and also get 99 Defence in the process.

Good luck

Leader of The Blacknightsl

s429on.png

8wa4c3.png

Yeah definitely max out your stats. Continue to train Slayer with Defence, and you will hopefully gain a decent amount of money from it. Add that to the kingdom, farm runs and you should hopefully make enough money to get 99 Prayer and also get 99 Defence in the process.

Good luck

Just as he said

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Good luck

Just as he said

Okay thanks guys, so..all the way to 99?

fatcav2.png

My castle wars ownage! :D -

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=738183

im no good with higher stats like this, but why not try to pk like this. i mean it can give u an advantage against people your own level who just have everything balanced right? If it doesn't work too well then you can always just max them out. good luck :)

I would suggest pking with your stats now until you get bored and then max out. Also by maxing out, you will be fighting people a lot more people with turmoil/ss and it makes it much harder if you don't have it as well. So I would suggest getting/ having the money for 95 prayer before maxing out.

GL

Soldin_911.png