Clan Chronicle issue #11 - Crash wars, The CWA Gen, Display Names, TICT++

Laikrob

Good Chronicle and ive already sent off my idea's to Laikrob :rolleyes:

Although there isn't much about teams in there, and teams sometimes do have a fairly big effect on the clan world.

Teams have been discussed way too much on these forums, search topics, nothing more can be said regardless of if it is in an article or not.

I disagree. A good article can always add something, also can summarise or bring in different viewpoints. In some cases, an article in a format that is different from forum posts, can have an effect far from its forum counterparts. :)

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Good Chronicle and ive already sent off my idea's to Laikrob :rolleyes:

Although there isn't much about teams in there, and teams sometimes do have a fairly big effect on the clan world.

Teams have been discussed way too much on these forums, search topics, nothing more can be said regardless of if it is in an article or not.

I disagree. A good article can always add something, also can summarise or bring in different viewpoints. In some cases, an article in a format that is different from forum posts, can have an effect far from its forum counterparts. :)

Pfft that's not what was said to me when someone told me I should do one about multiclanning, and I tossed the idea around before asking a different mod (Ninane maybe I can't remember?) who said what I said above. Way to screw me over :P

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Well, I tend to disagree a lot anyway. :twisted:

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?