Logging out during solo dung play

SirHartlar

Don't log out. If your team is still in the dungeon, it let's you rejoin them. But if you're playing solo and log out, you lose all your progress. Major flaw in the system in my opinion, because you lose your progress if you get disconnected too, which means you don't get any XP no matter how long you've been in that dungeon.

Don't log out. If your team is still in the dungeon, it let's you rejoin them. But if you're playing solo and log out, you lose all your progress. Major flaw in the system in my opinion, because you lose your progress if you get disconnected too, which means you don't get any XP no matter how long you've been in that dungeon.

But if I've done the floor can I log out at the end without any negative consequences? For instance, say I complete floor 4 when I log back in can I start at floor 5?

Thats not true. If you log out during a dungeon you still get some xp, just not as much as if you finish. I got disconnected and still managed to gain around 650 xp :thumbup:

vansing.png