Thieving

x_zerker_x

Hello, So I am going to be thieving at the Master Farmer for a while. Right now profits are ok and exp is ok.

My friend told me about this Ardougne cloak 2 and said it gives me a less chance of being cought by the Master Farmer, I thought to myself, wow that would be cool.

My question is, would it be worth the trouble to get it and how much does it help by?

I would need to do ALL the med and low Achievement diarys' and I would also need to get the farming levels.

Well thanks in advance :D

PL_z.png

pL_z.png

pL_z.png

Well, in general farmers are only good till 55, after that blackjacking is faster for lvling, but if you just want profit from thieving, than it might be worth the effort, but honestly there are much faster ways of making money. although ardogune cape is also good for RCing at the ZMI altar, so if you plan on doing that then it would definately be worth it .

goro_fujita.png

The ardy cape is a really handy item in a lot of situations, I would definitely recommend getting it now because you'll want it eventually and you may as well enjoy the benefits of faster thieving sooner.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Well, in general farmers are only good till 55, after that blackjacking is faster for lvling, but if you just want profit from thieving, than it might be worth the effort, but honestly there are much faster ways of making money. although ardogune cape is also good for RCing at the ZMI altar, so if you plan on doing that then it would definately be worth it .

Ardy cape isn't all that great at ZMI as you only get a few more runes, but no exp for them. And since you are doing ZMI, you're in it for the exp and not the profit. Now if you use it for the prayer/defense then it might be ok.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Ardy cape isn't all that great at ZMI as you only get a few more runes, but no exp for them. And since you are doing ZMI, you're in it for the exp and not the profit. Now if you use it for the prayer/defense then it might be ok.

Well but what other cape would you need? if you have a reasonable agility lvl, you dont need lighter equipment, and most people doing ZMI dont need any defense, so you can either slap on a skill cape and show off to everyone or use ardy cape and get a few extra runes... i say extra runes > looking super 1337 haxorz

goro_fujita.png

Well but what other cape would you need? if you have a reasonable agility lvl, you dont need lighter equipment, and most people doing ZMI dont need any defense, so you can either slap on a skill cape and show off to everyone or use ardy cape and get a few extra runes... i say extra runes > looking super 1337 haxorz

That may be true, but i like having my Slayer cape on my back if I'm not doing combat.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]