70farming002.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Been a while since I've posted one of these... Got members on 12 December 2009... and well, here are the results so far after a bit over four months... XD

I have other pictures too, like the 1600 skill total, 1700 skill total, etc. but I'll just save that for a blog entry when I have time. XD

Enjoy! :) No bank pictures, sorry..

EDIT: ... And of course, I forgot the XP thing covers the skill tab. D'oh. -_-' Well, *Points at signature instead.* XD

Good job, that's what I'm going for too!

75+ next?

(I'm not sure if you noticed but one of your skills is at level seven?)

I think hes not counting dungeoneering sense its relatively new.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Topic description... >.>' "Except Dungeoneering" :P Thanks though.

>.o And I'm female. Meep.

Wow, congrats Forsakenmage! I haven't seen you on the tif chat for a long time, you should drop by and say hi sometime :)

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

Topic description... >.>' "Except Dungeoneering" :P Thanks though.

>.o And I'm female. Meep.

oops sorry :3

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Blah. Your dungeoneering might be low, even for being a new skill, but that counts as 70+ in my books. (Lol, I'm 70+ except dungeoneering too.)

Congratz! :)

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

If I exclude everything but fishing and agility I got all stats 93+. Not bad, huh!

We don't care about you.

Mean spirited comments like that are like gourmet food to trolls like him. Gg :thumbup:

7/10 btw. Get that dung level up!