Poison Memberlist: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=poison

Envy Memberlist: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=clanenvy

Bludd had approached me for a matched cwa fight, we agreed to 2 rounds

=======

Round 1 - Melee/binds/range - Envy Attacks

Poison Starting: 22

Envy Starting: 27 dropped to 22

2hqgs2e.jpg

The war was fairly easy this round, we got 6 ko's in a row or so, and never looked back with our amazing balance of range and melee'ers. Our first 2 tanks did exceptionally well to create a larger gap of our lead.

Poison Ending: 17

Envy Ending: 0

10mt1et.jpg

==========

Round 2 - All styles - Poison Attacks

Poison Starting: 23

ofrreh.jpg

Envy Starting: 26 dropped to 23

estart.png

As we rushed in, We had the first KO as envy dropped their pile soon enough to tie it up again. We went kill for kill for the first couple kills, untill they piled one of our members that tanked for about 3 kills or so that gave us the opening lead. From than on, we never looked back as our amazing balance of rangers and blasters had damaged Envy's pile more.

Poison Ending: 12

Envy Ending: 0

23hq6vb.jpg

Random Pictures:

100425envy1.png

100425envy2.png

100425envy3.png

8d45b.png

tifovsigev3.jpg

Congrats Poison, might ask you guys for another war as I think we've improved since last time to give you guys a better fight =)

Blasphemy

We choose to go...not because [it is] easy, but because [it is] hard, because that goal will serve to measure and organize the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win. ~ Blasphemien Way

29ehbtt.png

"Rest In Peace, Muelmar - A True Modern Day Hero"

gf poison. there ranger unit was epic. seriosly epic and we just couldnt match that for the first 3-4 kills. idk bout much after that as i crashed out (fml). 2nd round we picked it up a gear but ur experience in all styles told and u just dominated after about the first 2-5 kills. gj guys looking 4ward to a rm when we pick things up again, were in a rough patch atm soon as were out were gonna rm u, if u guys want tht is ;)

envy42.png

Congratz Poison. Would've been interesting if you had let Envy use all their opts the second round since you apparently dominated the first, added a little bit of spice to things!! Alas, looked Like Envy managed adapt well anyway, but sadly it wasn't enough. Rm would be interesting :thumbup:

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

Congrats Poison, second round looked fun :thumbup:

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

matched fight from poison expected out-come :P

Good effort envy, grats poison

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~