DefConCJ - Just got his first whippeh

Oh glorious glorytude. I'm slowly getting there. Hopefully after my 3 exam weeks of hell, I can smash out what remains of this subgoal :D

Slayer80.png

2 of my mates got 99 slayer today. Motivation ftw.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My herb tab and my runes tabs

Herbypc.png

RunePC.png

Must be close to ~70m total worth in bank. Not great but it's workin for me.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Kingdom output led me to this:-

79 Cooking

Cooking79.png

Penguin Hide & Seek led me to this:-

63 Runecraft

runecraft63.png

Woot!

Defence94.png

Grinding my way there. Could really use a focus sight right about now/.

Thanks guys :)

Not much been happening this week. Had some real life stuff going on, so RS hasn't had much airtime.

Got this just now:

hexcrestdrop2.png

Finally my dodgy drop-free streak has ended :D

I have gained a few levels since my last post, although none of the screenies are currently on this computer (laptop + windows 7 = life easier for screenshots) bar the latest.

81mining.png

Got it whilst waiting at legends mine for a shooting star. Might go live at LRC for a while training defence and mining :D

TY magi :D

I've decided to take a lil'break from def in an attempt to increase my stockpile of cash and boost crafting, so I bought 10k gold bars which I plan to craft into gold braces (ohai profit) which will (hopefully) making me ~1.3m profit and also boost me from 62-68 crafting :D

Here, are my most recent levels (sorry for bandwidth pwnage)

Prayer72.png

Combat114.png

mage75.gif

Farming73.png

Kingdom --> Maple logs --> Maple Longbow (U) --> Sell and use cash to buy mage seeds

:D

Been a while since I posted last...with exams and illness and prac I've just had little time to get into gear :(

On the weekend I bought 10k gold bars to turn into bracelets to pump out some craft levels (I think it was enough for 62-67). I got through 2200 and got:-

Craft63.png

Craft64.png

Yesterday, I got 82 slayer with my last penguin point (cheap way to do it, but whatever, all exp is good exp!). And now, this morning on an LRC task (<3) I managed to pull this rabbit outta my hat.

HP88.png

Still so far from 99 def *dies*

Waiting for paypal to payup is annoying the living crap outta me. As a result, I've done not much of late :(

I did just buy the nats to superheat 75-78 magic. Cutting a little bit of loss (~20gp ea) on 8k steel bars, but I don't mind...worth the cash.

Back into obscurity i fade!

• 2 weeks later...

Away for ages with exams and prac teaching. So I've fallen way behind where I wanted to be. BUT.

10m.png

[bleep] yeh. Getting close.

So I though it would be fun (sic) to take my insane herb pile, clean the crap off them and turn them into unf pots. Along the way, I got the second herby rock for the statue, and as a result:-

Herby62.png

I'll update later to give a profit/loss on my 'plan'

Thursdays are generally a madrush of xp. Penguins + Circus + ToG

Herby63.png

dungo45.png

Also got 71 smithing.

Events of recently.

- Finished Defender of Varrock (and am now camping at armoured zombies)

- First GWD Boss trip (clan ZGW trip) which resulted in these:

shard.png

cons89.png

And finally, after ages and ages of being stuck on ugly 96:-

def97.png

cbt115.png

About time

[back to posting wildy]