DefConCJ - Just got his first whippeh

10-07-19200316.png

Hells yes!

Final grind about to commence. Really shouldve done Haunted Mine before this.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hells yes! Third champion has been destroyed!

10-07-20193201.png

Also spent some time today burning through astrals I've gained over time from stars. Hunter kit produces a lot of rubbish, but it's quick leveling.

10-07-20181450.png

Sitting on 10% 98-99 defence. Wooooh :ohnoes:

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Solid 600k left to hitup, but I've decided that my next 99 goal is going to be agility. It's insane, and probably wont last long, but the cape is so hawt.

I realise it's been a while since I've posted. Again, been a bit of a noobface.

Currently back on the slaytrain trying to pop 85 off.

You seem to have my luck with clues, Gratz on 99 def, and good luck on slayer, i'm a little behind you, but same goal :mrgreen:

Haha. Yes, I have horrible luck with clues, but life's like that. Slayer drops have improve significantly of late so that kind of balances the fail.

Thanx for poasting and gl on 99 def :D

As an aside - LEVELS!

phomygod so close :ohnoes:

Slayer84.png

Thank YOU lamp for ancient effigy swappo!

Range71.png

Yiew!

Ripping through slayer tasks once more in an effort to churn out 84-85 slayer in a timely manner. Whilst wading through the increasing pile of hellhound carcasses, I managed to feel my powers of precision increase!

Attack82.png

Along with this came 117 combat. 21 levels left? O_o

So last night, I had started my abby specs task. About 40 kills in I lagged out and when I was able to log back in, I was back in fally with 3 of my cannon pieces. The slayer had been slayed. Lost 1600 cballs, whippy, dboots and slayer helm. Annoying 6m hit to my bank.

RageFace.png

In a fit of rage I decided that I was sick of looking at the crap in my bank, and sold 22m worth of herbs and 7m worth of slayer drops. So now my cash pile is looking pretty healthy at ~47m. On the bright side, it's given more impetus to get to 85 slayer and start making some good cash. It's also given me enough of a reason to get back into farming (now that I have...no herbs)

So I've been sitting around 11k from this for a while. So, whilst watching some Family Guy, I decided to just harden up, crank out the big dragon hatchet and chop up some ivy. Soon after:-

10-08-08074449-1.png

Nice and round. Eventually, I'll hit 85 so I can turn evil elders into firewood for the tribesmen.

Along the travels, I managed to snipe a level 3 clue from some poor nooby slayer target. This whole new, "we'll give you good stuff!" mantra Jagex has tabled for clues has made me more interested in doing them. Sadly, I'm not a giant noob, so I didn't need anything in the clue, but someone did (they are Miscellania teleports)..

10-08-08112201-1.png

Back to slaying and BOOM.

10-08-08130827.png

85 Attack and Slayer both so close yet so far.

It has been a while since I've posted. Seem to get on posting streaks then stop for ages (lolol)

Anyways, yesterday I had the desire to quest, and ended up on a questing spree. (The pictures aren't mine, clearly, but you get the point)

The_Blood_Pact_Reward_Scroll.png

Quiet_before_the_Swarm_reward.png

A_Void_Dance.png

Buyers_and_Cellars_Reward.PNG

The buyers and cellars sub-quests got me to 66 thieving (finally)

As_a_First_Resort_Reward.png

Love_Story_reward.png

Which gave me:-

66crafto.png

Also had another (fail) level 3 clue which gave me:-

Clue8-8-102330.png

Lol congrats on 118! :D

I feel bad, I thought I had bad luck with clues.. but you take it to a whole new level :P

good luck with 85+ slayer :P

Haha yeh. Worst part is, I can't do the sliding puzzles to save my life, so I usually end up dropping half my clues. *sigh*

New bloggeh header (it's a little premature, but with 10k slay xp til 85, I don't care)

bloggeh2.png

Thought it'd be good to churn through some charms and try to round off my right hand column with everything over 70. Luckily, I had 2 kyatt pouches in my bank (only needed one) and nearly 10k charms to burn through if I wanted to stick to it. Decided to go the (cheap) route of making spirit terrorbirds.

Bam. 20 minutes and 50k xp later:-

summon70.png

<3 playing on Portugese worlds. Limited numbers of fools arguing about nothing at Castle Wars.

Things that have happened between then ^ and now

- 77 Magic (cheers to circus)

- 64 hunter (attempting to get remaining rocks for statue)

-

Forgettable_Tale_of_a_Drunken_Dwarf_Reward.png