D Bones

Slaykan

I have decided to get the 4k d bones for 82 prayer by killing drags but I just tried greens and could not find a world that didn't have at least 6 ppl, so now i'm wondering what would the next best way to get them be blues or what any suggestions welcome. And also if it is blues are the ones in ogre city best.

slaykan.png Good Timber does not grow with ease, the stronger the wind, the stronger the trees.

images-1.jpgThere is dignity in suffering, nobility in pain, but failure is a salted wound, that burns over and over again.

I have decided to get the 4k d bones for 82 prayer by killing drags but I just tried greens and could not find a world that didn't have at least 6 ppl, so now i'm wondering what would the next best way to get them be blues or what any suggestions welcome. And also if it is blues are the ones in ogre city best.

Your stats are commendable, you should go to a bounty hunter world and kill them in the Chaos Tunnels. Just buy games necklace and wear, uhm, the armor that has the highest prayer bonus (forgot what it was called). You should easily be able to beat others to the punch and get the dragon bones, not to mention you have 70 prayer and it'll easily get you one inventory of bones. Then you just use games necklace and teleport to bounty hunter to recharge everything, you just click on one of the holes, it won't let you go in but it will charge all your prayer and run energy back.

The Chaos Tunnel entrance is right south west of Bounty Hunter, find the Chaos Tunnel map. There shouldn't be more than one person there in the bounty hunter worlds.

Honestly, the next best way is to do whatever makes you the most gp/hour and buy them off of the GE.

ok well I dont really do any boss hunting or anything and my main money maker is slayer, so i can probably get 24 mill worth of bones faster killing drags than getting it through slayer. Plus I enjoy combat and kinda want the xp to.

slaykan.png Good Timber does not grow with ease, the stronger the wind, the stronger the trees.

images-1.jpgThere is dignity in suffering, nobility in pain, but failure is a salted wound, that burns over and over again.

unless you apsaloutley hate the cannon set up the cannon there and you will easily get a back pack of bones in 5 mins then bank at bounty hunter then run back

Artemis101.png

Artemis101.png

archsupportei2.png

unless you apsaloutley hate the cannon set up the cannon there and you will easily get a back pack of bones in 5 mins then bank at bounty hunter then run back

The thing with the cannon though is im trying to do this with as little loss as possible and with cannon im not going to be selling them back so the c balls are pure loss.