SARA gw

Raisedbyapes

So looking to move onto the sara gwd part now. Been to zammy with team. And solo bandos a fair bit. So a clan m8 wants to go to SARA. Will I need a zammy item to get in to the boss room. If I just run down to the sara area will I be ok. Or is zammy and sara fighting like the bandos area to the boss room. I hope that made sense. Looks like I will melee. As the rangers do there work. Then run when she turns to me.

Opthsis.png

There is a gorak and werewolf right outside the boss room, a vampire/werewolf/maybe something else on the middle room, and some of each on the first floor (entrance). Just bring a zammy item, it wouldn't hurt to take an extra item, since it'll save you a lot of hassle.

C_ac_t_u_a_r.png

There is two vampires and one werewolf in the saradomin area where you'd be getting KC. The Vampires usually won't attack you, unless they random choose to when they Spawn/kill the monster they're already killing. The werewolf is weak and get's pile by about 5 things at once, so it's usually no problem. You don't need a zammy item. Even in the room with the Gorak, there's a place to stand where no Zammy monsters can reach you by the boss room for when you're world hopping.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

I take monk robe top and zammy robe bottom and drop them when i get inside.

animsig.gif

[hide=Stats]I_B_Trolin_U.png[/hide]

"One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic."

-Joseph Stalin