Could YOU eat and drink NOTHING for 30 years?

Joes_So_Cool

[hide= ]

Strong accusations, which you have nothing to back it up with. Just because it's never been done before, doesn't mean it's impossible.

Then care to give us a reason how it is possible?

As a physicist, I'll give you a reason.

Suppose his body can convert itself into pure energy, without making any type of waste.

Using Einstein's relation of E=mc2 we can calculate that one kilogram of mass has 75 MILLION calories worth of energy inside of it. If your body needs 2500 calories to survive, he could have enough energy in one kilo of body fat to last him for 30,000 days.

I'm not saying I necessarily think this is real...but if you wanted a reason for how this type of thing would be POSSIBLE, there you go.

If you want an explanation of how it is possible to convert fat to PURE ENERGY without any type of waste...well, I cant explain that. But the energy is definitely there. Hell he has enough energy to power himself for 20-30 lifetimes if he can convert his mass directly to energy.

Mass doesn't, in this way, convert directly to organized energy without any waste... and there would certainly not be that much of it. You cannot make calories as you so describe.

I think that the story is obviously fake. You cannot (and I repeat, CANNOT) absorb energy from the sun and consume water through osmosis. First of all, we lack the ability to perform photosynthesis, which is what would be needed for this to work scientifically. We have no chlorophyll to absorb the light and convert it to energy. He couldn't use the Calvin cycle (or the stage of photosynthesis that does not require light) because he doesn't consume water, which is necessary for it to work.

Without any food at all, his cells would starve and he would die.

[/hide]

Forget starvation without water he'd die long before he reached that point.

I was including water in 'food'. Without it, his cells would starve. :3 Same thing with solid food -- though not as much of an effect as water.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mass doesn't, in this way, convert directly to organized energy without any waste... and there would certainly not be that much of it. You cannot make calories as you so describe.

I was just saying...Someone asked how it would be POSSIBLE without food. They basically asked how he could have the energy.

All I was saying was that there is more than enough energy available in his mass. I said that it would still be "impossible" based on our knowledge of the human body. BUT the energy would be there.

If his body had a supernatural or never before seen method of converting his fat to super efficient energy, he could survive. That is all I mean.

It isn't IMPOSSIBLE. There are few things that we can say for sure are actually not possible.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

You would be surprised what can be gained from meditation. Everything around you, including what you may call "you", whether this be mental processes/images coupled with internal dialogue, or a deeper more transient awareness, is vibrating at a certain frequency as it is manifested, the flowing force behind which, in certain ways, can conceivably be used this way. I have no idea how he does this particular exercise, if indeed it is true, but I do know that such things are possible. Such things, beyond what most would even imagine could be true, are possible. How many hours of the day are you really aware? How true are your mental images in relation to reality? If you see that they are nothing but crude representations of past and future ideas, summed up alongside a feeling in the body that makes you believe them to be true, you may focus on the present. On what is actually REAL. The majority of humans are on autopilot, stimuli enter, they act based on events in the past and future, and it barely reaches their awareness. Thus the standards held of what is possible and impossible in this world, can not be given much credence when seen in this light. Life, is actually more like a dream.

Jesus, I've turned into a preacher. But for any of you that saw something in what I said, carry on the way you're going, sincerely, without judgment. ;)

Hey.

but I do know that such things are possible.

Got any examples? If you'd read the last page you'd know that there is some trick to it

Seeing intentions and reading peoples' thoughts/feelings.

Utilising types of energy; aggression, sexuality, etc so that they have affect.

Manipulation, giving people what they REALLY want as to gain power in a situation (which is usually congruence between their bodily emotion/logical reasoning thought signal that encapsulates their sense of calculating self (I say signal because if you learn to see it this way, as constant noise, you will understand how to remove your focus from within it to outside it). Typically, most people act in accordance with this; their learned behaviours in the past based off emotions that arose which the mind considers when the mental images of those occaisons arise, off which future projections are based - and the way in which this manifests as their personality. Whether this be cross referencing with their morals, their self image, etc.

Not condoning manipulation in general, but it is definitely a tool that can be used to do the right thing, if you believe in such.

And yes, this example may well be fake. I just wouldn't really be that surprised if it were true.

Hey.

Got any examples? If you'd read the last page you'd know that there is some trick to it

Manipulation, giving people what they REALLY want as to gain power in a situation (which is usually congruence between their bodily emotion/logical reasoning thought signal that encapsulates their sense of calculating self (I say signal because if you learn to see it this way, as constant noise, you will understand how to remove your focus from within it to outside it). Typically, most people act in accordance with this; their learned behaviours in the past based off emotions that arose which the mind considers when the mental images of those occaisons arise, off which future projections are based - and the way in which this manifests as their personality. Whether this be cross referencing with their morals, their self image, etc.

Not condoning manipulation in general, but it is definitely a tool that can be used to do the right thing, if you believe in such.

And yes, this example may well be fake. I just wouldn't really be that surprised if it were true.

Oh my.

yes.png

Oh my.

Haha :rolleyes:

It's okay, I was expecting to get some of that. What can I say, you asked :P

Hey.