Could YOU eat and drink NOTHING for 30 years?

Joes_So_Cool

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too, I posted it for the lulz, but even so, the military put him in a hospital without food or water for 2 weeks and said he was perfectly healthy.. Didn't know you could go two weeks without water?

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

I heard this rule on a show before. I think it was...

3 minuets without air.

3 days without water.

3 weeks without food. You can live without, after that it becomes a little iffy.

But 70 years? I dont think so, if it is true more power to him, but still... I find it very hard to believe.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Maybe he uses feeding tubes of some sort. He technically would be telling the truth if that was the case. It seems very unlikely though.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I remember reading about this in Guinnes world records or whatever when I was little :thumbsup: I dunno if it's real, but it's pretty cool. To answer teh question, I could not eat and drink nothing for 30 years.

I agree, you heard that saying, I heard that too, as well as "Nothings impossible" who knows, just because it's never been done before doesn't mean it can't be done period.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Load of [cabbage]. Your stomach acids would literally eat through your stomach walls without eating for that long.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

The comments following the article are good for a laugh. Anyway, as magekillr said, I suspect that someone involved with the man's "24/7 observation" is smuggling in food and drink for him. It's also possible that this is all some form of publicity stunt (to what end, I can't imagine).

Facts are facts, after all. It is physically impossible to survive for much longer than a week without imbibing liquids; no amount of "mental fortitude" or "hidden human potential" can allow for any human to simply live without taking in nutrients and liquids.

Wir sind durch Not und Freude

gegangen Hand in Hand;

vom Wandern ruhen wir

nun überm stillen Land.

Says he has been "gargling" and bathing in water, probably why he hasn't died. That plus he presumably does close to zero physical activity. And IIRC, last time people tried an experiment like this with him, he lost weight. So there is some way he is getting water

yes.png