slayer task

Saneug

My slayer task is to kill 18 green dragons. I know they are in the wilderness, but where in the wilderness? Every time I go there, I get killed by all sorts of higher lvls then I am. Does anyone know where they are at, specifically??

cid_003c01c5fb8beb6aad30580ce118fel.gif

For future references, please keep the text the default, as some may find it irritating.

As for your question, there are some just to the left of the Bandit's Fortress, as well as in the Chaos Tunnels (refer to tip.it's chaos tunnel map for Green Dragon locations).

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Yeah, like me. Grrrrrr.

East of clan wars, north of the old bh volcano, in level 9 wildy northwest of edgy, and xhaos tunnels. If you're game, do brutal in th ancient cavern >:D

Drops: Black Mask.

Clue rewards: Sara Plate, 2 Robins, Some other random stuff.

Here's a map, if you're having trouble finding the dragons:

http://www.tip.it/runescape/html/wild_map.htm

The green dragons just east of Clan Wars are the most conveniently placed (reached via Games Necklace teleport), but are also the most crowded, in general. The green dragons in level 14 Wilderness (west of the Dark Warriors' Fortress) may be a better location for you.

Wir sind durch Not und Freude

gegangen Hand in Hand;

vom Wandern ruhen wir

nun überm stillen Land.