Some Killz from 04-05 ~

joe_pile

Well, I found an old CD labeled "rsc pkz" while going through my pile of computer-related rubble the other day. Upon checking it out, I found 80 or so kills from 04-05, which reallllllyyyyyy took me back to tha glory dayz. B-) So I figured I'll post those, along with some other old kills I had saved in photobucket from that same time period.

After looking through these pics, I begin remembering manyyyy other kills from back then, that unfortunately are lost foreva'. :-X:( I made the mistake of mainly using ImageCave as an uploading site back then, and since then, they've made their site p2p only, while deleting inactive accounts (heroic move.. sounds all too familiar..*cough* Jagex *cough*). Anyways, I hope people enjoy looking through these or w/e; the kills are from my 2 characters: Joe Pile - 92 hp.. & Hell Griever - 90-91 hp.

Oh yeah, while it has been over 5 years since I first got these kills, being the rsc-addict I was back then, I can remember a lot of the scenarios from each pic... but for my sake, I'll only give the story on pics that deserve 'em. :-P

* One last note.. while these are far from all my kills on RSC.. there was plenty of other pk'rs that were better than I (being on a 56k for the majority of the time didn't help tho :-P) . Hopefully some other pk'rs will post their old kills too eventually (such as Kryptix did here, a while back), as I always enjoy looking through the pics and seeing the old names/etc involved in each.

2p0c2.png

Avi being her typical self :lol:

aries2.png

busteduppunk.png

untitled.png

kryptix.png

julesamazonq.png

jimbeam69.png

darkevil3k-1.png

One of the cheapest pk'rs back then.

revisedpker.png

- Was server hopping at tha wall when I ran into this guy trying to bank... and wow, he was loaded. B-) Prob my best kill, loot-wise.

cccbbbaaa.png

davecool.png

- Always disliked & fought this guy... here, I ended up 3 hitting his low lv friend for full, then 3 hit him as he pj'd me straight after. :-P Unfortunately, ONION pj'd right after that, and being that he was a lv 118 fire waving, and there was a crap-ton of sharks mixed in with two full rune sets.. I think I only got 1 set before running for my life.

lizard.png

stefe.png

rhl.png

xcyax.png

worldkill.png

saqvillu.png

axel.png

I miss this guy.. he was a great catcher, albeit unknown, as he came along later on.

fearthequeen.png

roorback-1.png

- Roorback, one of the few ppl I've fought before... that I managed to kill again during tha reopens. B-) I barely survived this pj if I remember right, while also managing to get all of tha pile. :-P In this pic, he tried to suicide on his m8 after getting nearly caught to death (easy lefties B-) ) .. luckily I got the last hit wit' my epic magic.

hbk2.png

rula-1.png

blade.png

kamta.png

sryudied.png

reines.png

One of the few times I ever d-med pk'd... n dam.. I miss my good ol' buddy C H A D now that I think of it. :mellow:

reines2.png

& again

reines3.png

& again.. this guy always put up a good, honorable fight from what I recall.

untouchablex.png

bubatsu.png

He pj'd me in the pic above... so after he had killed Snyggast, I Pj'd him... the difference being, I finished tha job. B-)

bubatsu2.png

emeraldmine.png

dimfyoker1.png

Pic explained below

lawsnats.png

My chat with the guy as he ran.. figured he was lying about his runes, but surprisingly he wasn't.. as I got tha kill when he finally stopped long enough for me to get 1 more fire blast off.

bmxfight.png

IRM.png

jackyl.png

xperux.png

- I believe this time I did die after getting pj'd. :-(

atl.png

punk4ev3r.png

pheer.png

imrsi.png

1norte4.png

ssgoblin.png

vlaams.png

sny.png

- Prob my luckiest & sickest 3 hit ever.. Snyggast was a nasty lv 92 pure, and I somehow managed a 32, 30, dead combo on her here, or something like that.

orenewb.png

runeore4me.png

urban.png

newbmaged.png

:lol:

whitearmy.png

Never cared for 'em, but this guy was a good pk'r. Here he caught me low, so I simply kept running as he caught me... eventually 3 hit him since he wasn't healing as I kept running on low hpz. B-)

f49cb8c8.png

19m1.png

jimmybrownn.png

jimmybrown1.png

hawk4u.png

kurupt.png

wrighty.png

wrighty2.png

3dbolt.png

twisted.png

- Always fought this g-staffer and his g-staffin' m8.. so this random 3 hit was soooooooooo lovely at tha time.

oops.png

edis87.png

k00l.png

Maged to death with the always-comedic Maniac 666. :lol:

krazyboy.png

wazupdawgy.png

curt.png

Killed here first.......

curt2.png

Then killed again soon after, as he was trying to bank after making tha walk from Lumb. :-P A total tool but I always could appreciate his username.. being a former goalie 'n all. :-P

bl0od.png

pal0ta.png

jbstriker.png

WeBKillin.png

mick.png

ryan247.png

ch00b.png

ch00binvent.png

soujiro.png

rembolii.png

kadirke.png

penguinpkr.png

XterC.png

Took this guy out first.. then his m8 afterwards..

l0warcher.png

mudvayne4.png

killos_fight.png

man36.png

SEAN987.png

ninjaxgaiden.png

oblivion05.png

newbedford.png

cherrence.png

DeSirLinus.png

tutsrocky.png

fissez.png

darkwolf.png

drgolf.png

SewerPickle.png

tinymarijin.png

meilute.png

vingvong.png

rough.png

slime011.png

sightscope1.png

rob56.png

fyrest0rm.png

n that's it. ;-)

Man I miss those days bro. Lotta good friends I miss.

How have you been pilez?

arcy777-2.jpg
arcsig.jpg
2001-2006 the fourth and last legit 123 on classic
123 classic/137 rs2 Native American Pride

Nice shared, mate. A few known faces in there.

I see Gogeta ssj5, he was my biggest enemy back then.

Funny, you and arc are from MN too. :grin:

Yo arc! Ha ha!

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

Snyggast was cool. Gogeta aka Jose was my homie, too. I can't believe 2004 was 6 years ago. I can't believe I'm not in any of the pictures either haha. I know we fought a lot then we just stopped fighting one day.

Snyggast was cool. Gogeta aka Jose was my homie, too. I can't believe 2004 was 6 years ago. I can't believe I'm not in any of the pictures either haha. I know we fought a lot then we just stopped fighting one day.

Heh yea, we did fight often, but the fights usually ended up with you killing me if anything. :razz: I'd usually fight ya to no food, then you'd proceed to catch me dead one way or another, which is why we eventually became "truced" or w/e.. that or because I started teaming wit' Swifty, and then I sort of gained immunity from some of his m8s, such as yourself. :smile:

As far as tha other comments, :lol: . I know you're only a few hours away from where I'm at, Arc... Yeng, you're way the hell down south from both of us.... & Kobe, by chance are ya from Grand Forks? (only city in ND I've been to/lived at) Either way, it's quite odd that we're all within tha same vicinity and here posting about RSC. :mrgreen:

& Kobe, by chance are ya from Grand Forks? (only city in ND I've been to/lived at) Either way, it's quite odd that we're all within tha same vicinity and here posting about RSC. :mrgreen:

close its about a hour and half away, i'm in the middle of the state, or more like mid-east of it up 281 =)

• 1 year later...

Thanks to those who have posted; I hope you've enjoyed viewing these as I still love looking back on old RSC kills, regardles if they're mine or whoevers. :)

Oh yeah, shameless bump! ~ :P