oldphotos rebornnn

Humus

1: It's a bit boring, and most of it is blurred :(

2: It would have looked far nicer if you got some lens flare going on in there, or some colours or something. Once again, it's kinda boring :(

3: This had the potential to be stunning. As soon as I see it, my eyes hit where the sun light is, only to find it is blurred :( Focus needed to be changed here.

4: It's all blurred! :o

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

What camera are you using?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

• 2 months later...

I think all of you are right I also not found new one in this and from that I can't open some link also ,I think you have vast stuff about that then please serve here so any one can giving suggestion and you can improve it .

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

What are you talking about?

WTF?! Forum glitched...

ojdv.jpg

I think all of you are right I also not found new one in this and from that I can't open some link also ,I think you have vast stuff about that then please serve here so any one can giving suggestion and you can improve it .

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

What are you talking about?

WTF?! Forum glitched...

What the [bleep] happened here?

lampost_sig_stark.png