Dungeoneering Prestiege

Rahila

So I am very confused on how to keep my presteige up in dungeoneering...

I understand that when i can't advance to a further floor i should reset...but then do I go back to floor 1 or the highest floor i can do??

I recently reset from floor 16 and went to floor 1...

Is that what I'm supposed to do? that doesn't seem right cause I'm hardly gaining any xp now even with getting presteige points...

need some help with this!

You should be getting more exp now then back when you first starting. Not only due to having a prestige of 16, but also due to you being able to use complexity 6. The reason it may seem small is that you use to getting all the exp like you have been, and it not being average out as it is now.

But yes, this is right. And make sure you do all the floor that you reset on before you start doing any new floors you have unlocked. Do floors 1-16 before continuing to do 17. And you don't have to do them all in order, if you have a friend on floor 5, you can just do floor 5 then and go back to do 1-4 or what ever other floors you haven't done yet.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

If the greatest amount of floors that you can do is 25 (and your Prestige is currently at 24), then you want to complete floors 1-25 (you don't have to go in order). Once you complete floors 1-25, your Prestige will be 25 instead of 24. Then you reset your ring and keep gaining Dung exp. until you can unlock and access the 26th floor, and then you want to work on 1-26 so you can get 26 prestige.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

If the greatest amount of floors that you can do is 25 (and your Prestige is currently at 24), then you want to complete floors 1-25 (you don't have to go in order). Once you complete floors 1-25, your Prestige will be 25 instead of 24. Then you reset your ring and keep gaining Dung exp. until you can unlock and access the 26th floor, and then you want to work on 1-26 so you can get 26 prestige.

When you say "prestige will be 25 instead of 24" is that where it says what your "previous progress" is?

Like my current previous progress is 2 because i only did 2 floors in a row before i reset?

When you say "prestige will be 25 instead of 24" is that where it says what your "previous progress" is?

Like my current previous progress is 2 because i only did 2 floors in a row before i reset?

When you reset, your previous progress is changed to whatever your current progress is and your current progress is reset to 0. When calculating exp, it will always use the higher of the two.

Kidd_Varrow.png

spacespider.png