Bonecrusher questions.

DarkDude

Hey guys,

Does anyone know if the prayer brawlers and the Chewed Bones bonuses work with the bonecrusher?

I've had some prayer brawlers for a while now but haven't really figured out a good way to use them. I'm imagining that using them to slayer dragons in the wilderness while having the bonecrusher on me would work fairly well.

Cheers.

4x xp on buried bones is still way less then 1.5x on guilded altar. But if it works it would be an easy way to use them up.

Making pyre ships (with a magic log) gives you 3x xp for 5 burried bones; with brawlers in the wild that would be 7x. Compared to 3.5x+1.5x=5x with a gilded altar.

However prayer brawlers last for 1275 bones, so you would need to make 255 pyres, plus you need to burry the bones in the wild. Why you would want to kill dragons I don't know, seeing as it'd take more time and more risk, and provide far less experience than using ourg bones.

quit

4x xp on buried bones is still way less then 1.5x on guilded altar. But if it works it would be an easy way to use them up.

Making pyre ships (with a magic log) gives you 3x xp for 5 burried bones; with brawlers in the wild that would be 7x. Compared to 3.5x+1.5x=5x with a gilded altar.

However prayer brawlers last for 1275 bones, so you would need to make 255 pyres, plus you need to burry the bones in the wild. Why you would want to kill dragons I don't know, seeing as it'd take more time and more risk, and provide far less experience than using ourg bones.

Did you guys even read the question?

Anyways, I tried looking for an answer on RSOF and the Game guide but no luck. I can't find anything about bonuses combining with the bonecrusher. Best of luck. ;)

29y32nr.png

Snipersxope.png

Firemaking cape 12/22/08 & Range cape 10/07/09

Quest cape 12/10/09 & Agility cape 8/13/10

It would also cost nothing. Compared to the price of ourg bones.

Your response really has nothing to do with my question. I did not ask for advice on how I should use my prayer brawlers, I asked if the bonuses worked with the bonecrusher.