Fishing and wc help?

All_Is_Great

Hey, I want to level both fishing and woodcutting to 80 to help me in sc games. Fishing is the priority, becaucse I can make a c5 harp.

I want to know the absolute fastest way to level up, I don't care about money (losing or gaining). Also, I hate ivys, they are too boring for my taste. Im willing to try anything else.

Oh, while we're at it, I could also use some advice on 80 smithing :cool:

Staurolite.png

monkfish for fishing, ivy for wcing (if your sitting there watching it your doing it wrong), and smelt while superheating gold ore for the smithing.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

How fast is monkfish?

Also, I don't sit there and watch the ivy, and it's still boring. I want something I can click, like how I use to powertrain on willows.

Thanks for the smithing tip, I'll try it, and thats with goldsmithing gloves right? Does the gloves work on superheat?

Staurolite.png

How fast is monkfish?

Also, I don't sit there and watch the ivy, and it's still boring. I want something I can click, like how I use to powertrain on willows.

Thanks for the smithing tip, I'll try it, and thats with goldsmithing gloves right? Does the gloves work on superheat?

monkfish are about 25k per hour in my experience

Powerchop teaks then, its faster anyway.

And yes with the gloves, they work on both.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

How fast is monkfish?

monkfish are about 25k per hour in my experience

Powerchop teaks then, its faster anyway.

And yes with the gloves, they work on both.

If monkfish is really 25k/hour (sounds kind of low, only 208 monks an hour?) like you say and he doesn't care about profit/loss then he should just do salmon/trout

Theres a really good wc guide for teaks in the AOW here < like he said teaks arne't really that fast anymore but if your bored with ivy.

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂