Home altar

OsteBonden

Im trying to get one today and I have heard I can make it at lvl 69 not 75 and I want to know what items I need to get the extra 6 lvl boost I need?

And 2nd when offering bones do I need to right click each bone and use on altar or just bury in front of it?

You need to use a Spicy Stew to boost your construction to the required level. However it can take a while as getting a +6 boost is fairly rare. You'd be better off getting a few more levels and then boosting your level.

To answer your second question, you just use one of the bones on the alter and then choose "offer all". Make sure you have both of your burners lit for maximum experience. ;)

You need to use a Spicy Stew to boost your construction to the required level. However it can take a while as getting a +6 boost is fairly rare. You'd be better off getting a few more levels and then boosting your level.

To answer your second question, you just use one of the bones on the alter and then choose "offer all". Make sure you have both of your burners lit for maximum experience. ;)

thanks =)

You can get a +6 without spicy stew. First, outfit your kitchen with teak shelves 2, as well as some kind of sink, stove, and larder. Take some tea leaves from your larder and a kettle, teapot, and cup from your shelves. Fill the kettle with water and boil it on the stove. While it's boiling, put the tea leaves in the teapot. Once it's done, take the kettle off the stove and pour the water into your teapot. You will now have 4 doses of tea that you can drink from your cup. This boosts your construction by 3.

Also, you can do the quest The Eyes of Glouphrie and get a crystal saw which lets you build things up to 3 levels above your current level. These effects stack, giving you a net +6.

Kidd_Varrow.png

spacespider.png

You can get a +6 without spicy stew. First, outfit your kitchen with teak shelves 2, as well as some kind of sink, stove, and larder. Take some tea leaves from your larder and a kettle, teapot, and cup from your shelves. Fill the kettle with water and boil it on the stove. While it's boiling, put the tea leaves in the teapot. Once it's done, take the kettle off the stove and pour the water into your teapot. You will now have 4 doses of tea that you can drink from your cup. This boosts your construction by 3.

Also, you can do the quest The Eyes of Glouphrie and get a crystal saw which lets you build things up to 3 levels above your current level. These effects stack, giving you a net +6.

Perfect :thumbsup: Thanks alot

what paw said, and you need to use the bone on the alter.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png