Anyone still helping others here?

SerRaimus

Actually, I think one of the most fun parts is starting from the beginning as a scavenger and making your way up, being able to buy more powerful weapons along the way. I regret I didn't get to do this when I returned last year because my long time classic buddy gave me like 400k... :(

I was looking forward to a iron mace and got full rune... :S

2zzmbd2.jpg

Working on a Classic pure, current stats: 10 Attack 39 Strength 29 HP 21 Combat

RSN - Ranger Owen

Thanks to an old friend (Arc Druid) hooked it up with a few sets of training armour. Otho something give a 50 k trade :thumbsup:

And a Drop Party hosted by some random awesome Classic player named Jester, my joy in Classic has been renewed.

Hope to see more and more, even though it is obsoilete. It is still wicked fun to play.

Thanks to an old friend (Arc Druid) hooked it up with a few sets of training armour. Otho something give a 50 k trade :thumbsup:

And a Drop Party hosted by some random awesome Classic player named Jester, my joy in Classic has been renewed.

Hope to see more and more, even though it is obsoilete. It is still wicked fun to play.

raimus you always pked and died saying it was your last set, which probably was because you always had to beg a certain friend for a new set multiple times a day.

• 2 weeks later...

raimus you always pked and died saying it was your last set, which probably was because you always had to beg a certain friend for a new set multiple times a day.

That was this Imposter that stole Raimus when I was locked up. I heard what he did to my Rep and I'm playing and piling extremely hard to get it back. ~Raimus~

• 1 month later...