Dungeoneering

transcript80

So.... I haven't really trained the skill, ToG gor me 90% of the xp till now.

Since my time on-line is limited, I'm wondering wether it is possible to train the skill with SOME efficiency solo. Like 1 or 2 dungeons at the time/log-on.

Reason for me asking this is, that my prestige has always been very low. I got to like floor 6 until now, would the prestige stay/increase if I started out at floor 6, proceed to 7, and go to 8 tomorrow?

If prestige only increases only per consecutive dungeon per log in, what would be the best method to get some levels? The only reward item I'm really interested in at the time, would be the scroll of life, as it is of permanent use for farming. I have no illusions of getting 200k soon for a gravite weapon.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

Prestige is basically the number of unique floors you have done without pressing reset on your ring.

They don't have to be done in 1 session, consecutively or even in numeric order.

Heck do floors 2, 4 and 7; go to haiwaii for a week with no rs. Come back do floor 1 and 3. Go revise like mad for a week with no rs come back and do floor 5 and 6. You'll still get 7 prestige at the end of it

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Do every floor you are able to do exactly once in any order, then "reset progress". Repeat. Never reset progress before doing every floor once, or you get reduced XP. Never repeat floors between resets.

Detailed explanation: Understanding Progress and Prestige.

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png