Latest Update

Infi

Just a quick question, but has anyone noticed difficulty attacking monsters/picking up items since the latest update? I keep running to the spot where the monster is instead of attacking, definitely not my mistake as it's happened several times now. Just wondering if I'm going crazy or not :pray:

Yep, definitely not crazy. Just attacked prime with a crossbow and got supreme on me, and when I went to attack supreme I ran to where he was standing instead of attacking. Had to go up the ladder and log out as it was simply ridiculous, it's really hard to attack monsters properly..

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

I'm not having the same problems as you, but after the update, logging out disconnects me from the game twice (Instead of logging me out it says "connection lost") - exactly twice and I tend to have connection problems.

I don't know if they're related, but it happened after the update; however, I haven't had your problem, I've been killing stuff for a while now and I see no difference.

Also when I click my deflect prayers it shuts off completely, even if I click it once. Another case is when I switch from deflect mage to soul split, it just turns off completely <_<

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

What update are we talking about? I am not having any problems atm...

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

wtf... i am unable to log out now. :blink: I have to exit it to log out lol

@bad911 : i was superheating with camo,brown apron, prince leggings I dont hink its a problem with what u r doing.

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

I have the logout problem as well, and I have noticed that picking up drops is a little slower.

Same problems here.

Charms, defenders, and runes all look stupid now. WTF!

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

Thanks for all the replies. Unfortunately, most of the replies have not met the criteria of the problems I'm talking about. I guess I wasn't absolutely clear, so I'll briefly recap what problems I'm having (which I'm 100% positive started happening after today's update - the Court case update)

-Attacking monsters from a far distance with a ranged weapon sometimes causes you to run straight towards the monsters. The monster was right clicked, and then the option to attack was selected because the monster was higher level than me, thus I cannot have accidentally clicked left click to walk.

-When I try to pick up monster drops, sometimes I run completely in the opposite direction. The other case is that I go towards, the loot pile, but stand exactly one square away from the pile and just stand there. Several tries have to be initiated in order to pick up the drops. Again, the right click mouse button is used to loot because I am very selective about which drops I pick up/leave behind as the priority drops in the left click option is usually the one I do not pick up. (Dagannoth king drops, Dag bones/hides at the bottom of the pile)

-When I activate a deflect/protection prayer, I click it once and sometimes it randomly turns off, despite only clicking it once

-When I transition from a deflect prayer to soul split, I find that it sometimes turns off. Again, definite that I'm only using one click

All of what I described only started happening after the recent update, I had no problems with it before. Hopefully someone can relate and we can fix this or submit a bug report to Jagex to fix this asap.

Thanks for all the replies. Unfortunately, most of the replies have not met the criteria of the problems I'm talking about. I guess I wasn't absolutely clear, so I'll briefly recap what problems I'm having (which I'm 100% positive started happening after today's update - the Court case update)

-Attacking monsters from a far distance with a ranged weapon sometimes causes you to run straight towards the monsters. The monster was right clicked, and then the option to attack was selected because the monster was higher level than me, thus I cannot have accidentally clicked left click to walk.

-When I try to pick up monster drops, sometimes I run completely in the opposite direction. The other case is that I go towards, the loot pile, but stand exactly one square away from the pile and just stand there. Several tries have to be initiated in order to pick up the drops. Again, the right click mouse button is used to loot because I am very selective about which drops I pick up/leave behind as the priority drops in the left click option is usually the one I do not pick up. (Dagannoth king drops, Dag bones/hides at the bottom of the pile)

-When I activate a deflect/protection prayer, I click it once and sometimes it randomly turns off, despite only clicking it once

-When I transition from a deflect prayer to soul split, I find that it sometimes turns off. Again, definite that I'm only using one click

All of what I described only started happening after the recent update, I had no problems with it before. Hopefully someone can relate and we can fix this or submit a bug report to Jagex to fix this asap.

No offense, but that sounds terrible!

Can you try to compare yourself to fellow boss-hunters around you? See if they're having the same problems.

Otherwise, it could be your computer in-which-case you should scan around with Malwarebytes or something.

P.S.

Loading friends list...Please wait.

Ahhhhh, brings back memories.

It sounds like your problem is that your computer is detecting two mouse clicks when you're only clicking once. I've had this problem occasionally for a while.

Kidd_Varrow.png

spacespider.png

It sounds like your problem is that your computer is detecting two mouse clicks when you're only clicking once. I've had this problem occasionally for a while.

How would I fix it? I didn't have this problem before this update so I don't know what may have caused it..

How would I fix it? I didn't have this problem before this update so I don't know what may have caused it..

Beats me. I haven't had this problem lately, so I just assumed something got stuck in my mouse for a while but now it's better somehow.

Kidd_Varrow.png

spacespider.png