What's your life plan?

Peter

I have wanted to join the Army since I was 12, so I am going to join the army and stay in it until I can retire or I die in combat. If I retire I will go to college to become a teacher.

Wouldn't it be a bit too late for you to begin a career, not to mention a NEW line of career at retiring age? 60-65 is a bit late in my opinion. It would be very difficult to be employed. People will think "Ooo, he's one of those tough men from the army, he'll be too bossy for these little children."-- Well, what I'm trying to say is that it will be very difficult for you to do that.

-Mitch-

New sig to come!

I plan to finish high school with good grades, so I get some kind of sholarship. I got two more years left, my plan isn't working because I'm strugling in math and chemistry because of Runescape.

I plan to attend college and study something that pays well and always has jobs. NOT A MAJOR THAT YOU GUYS PICKED: SOME OF YOUR MAJORS HAVE TOO MUCH COMPETITIONS FOR JOBS LIKE ARCHITECTURE AND ENGEENERING. I think I will major in pharmacy or dentistry, probably pharmacy. Pharmacist are always needed since people sre living longer and Americans are very unhealthy and obese.

Next I plan to work in a Hospital Pharmacy, not a place like Rite Aid or CVS. I don't want to look at old people or sick people at work, I would feel sorry for them. I want to work the graveyard shift. There is a work plan were you work 7 days for 12 hrs a day shift in pharmacy. So you work 7 for 12 hrs a day than you take 7 off. That's what I want to do.

In the hospital I plan to fall in love with a hot nurse, doctor or a pharmacist (most pharmacist are females :P ), and marry her if she's good for me. We can have children, and a nice house in the beach.

I would also like to win the lottery like the first guy that posted.

THE END!

Well after I've finished my A level's I want to go to University and do either Accounts, Sociology, Maths, or Psychology.

I don't want a wife(or husband), but I want a kid, not sure how I'm going to manage that one. :shock:

I plan on doing something that will leave me quite wealthy(Accountant), but because i don't think I serve a very great purpose, and i don't really want to do much in life, I'd rather give most of my money away to charity and/or leave it to friends/family to let them do what they want.

Quite a depressing thought, and its been on my mind alot recently, I hope its just teenage attitude that makes me so much of a lone wolf.

manipofsarahs1gg5.png