captain captain come in come in, over over?

THE OBELISK IS GOING DOWN, ITS GOING DOWN

JIMI IS KING THE HENDRIX! HE LIVES! HE LIVES!

this is trisha takanowa reporting live from quahog, you've just witnessed the take over of the outergalatic ballastic time alternating unifying rhinestone indig-- ok, trying to spell Obtaurian out of adjectives is just imposssible at this point in the sentence.

we come in peace

Obscene

Baller

Tries

An

Unknown

Rite-aid

In

Alaska

noob.

MstrMonopoly.png

I piety the fool.

captain captain come in come in, over over?

THE OBELISK IS GOING DOWN, ITS GOING DOWN

JIMI IS KING THE HENDRIX! HE LIVES! HE LIVES!

this is trisha takanowa reporting live from quahog, you've just witnessed the take over of the outergalatic ballastic time alternating unifying rhinestone indig-- ok, trying to spell Obtaurian out of adjectives is just imposssible at this point in the sentence.

we come in peace

Obscene

Baller

Tries

An

Unknown

Rite-aid

In

Alaska

noob.

Overweight

Bad

Tasting

[wagon]

Umm,

Really

I'm

Aeil

Nerd.

gfutried

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

if I posted what I was doing, this thread would get locked.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

OKAY story time.

I've been kinda "seeing" this English girl (she's been living in California for three years) for about two weeks now. About three nights ago, we were hanging out late at night, in my truck, having fun (infer what you will from that), and then she had to go home at 2am, so I dropped her off. BUT ALAS, her door was locked and if she woke her parents, there'd be hell to pay (which is weird), so I picked her up, we got blankets and pillows from my house, and we camped in my truck in some random alley all night, lol. Needless to say, shenanigans ensued.

FAST FORWARD TO LAST NIGHT. I went and hung out with this other girl, who we'll call Lisa (English girl can be Jane). Now, Jane is basically just using me -- it's a completely physical relationship. Lisa, on the other hand, is actually interested in me, and I think she's pretty swell, too. So we hung out last night and it was pretty cool and we just kissed and what not and lalalalalalalalalalalala oh and by last night I mean last night + this morning (we didn't part ways till 3am). So then earlier today I was with Jane again, and more shenanigans ensued (though lesser shenanigans).

So I just thought it was kinda funny that I was with two girls in one day. It was almost three -- this other girl, "Mary", was supposed to go out with me tonight, but that didn't happen.

I got 99 problems and they all [bleep]es.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

you used your rooster? did you have rooster fights in the back of your truck? did you place bets?

DM0Yq2c.png

Wow now your doing drugs. What a naughty boy.

DM0Yq2c.png

Why is this not pg. 69?

DM0Yq2c.png

I'm thinking you're lying to make your e-peen look bigger. Just get a cls <.<

inb4page70

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)